v9.0.1017 (Released: 17 Oct 2019)
- Made improvements to auto-rotating logic in the 3D view
- Added option to edit the item color for multiple items.
- In the interactive filter and the "Choose source story labels to display" dialog, the labels are now alphabetically ordered for source story.
- Source story is colored in the filter dialogs and in the "Choose source story labels to display" dialog.
- Auto-color for attribute and calculated value labels now creates more differentiated colors.
- Better interactive filter wrapping when there is not enough labels to fill 2 lines.
- Fixed unsupported pseudo names for filter labels
- Various text resizing fixes.
- Fixed an error when you set multiple values then related to in the interactive filter.
- Fixed dynamic relationships not showing for inherited items when opening an enterprise view for the first time.
- Various table view fixes.
- Fixed for multi editing not showing "Show active in category" in the edit panel.
- Fixed filtering logic for non-attributes and relationship attributes.
- Fixed icon picker not showing for calculated values in the story setup.
- Fixed filtering logic for non-attributes and relationship attributes.
- Fixed for "Related to" in the "Choose labels to display" the check all button won't enables the unassigned label.
v9.0.1008 (Released: 08 Oct 2019)
- Fixed an issue where the text within items would be very small when the browser zoom is set below 100%
- Fixed an issue where the labels in the interactive filter would be rendered incorrectly when the source story filter is being displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the text for axes labels would render incorrectly.
v9.0.1007 (Released: 07 Oct 2019)
- Anonymous users should now be able to access public stories in the classic version again.
- Calculated values without labels are no longer visible in the configure quick filter labels dialog.
v9.0.1004 (Released: 04 Oct 2019)
- Video not working link added to "V9 message" dialog.
- Text for the 4th step in the 'new story' guide has been updated.
- Labels in "Choose labels to display" dialog for "Related to" are now ordered alphabetically.
- Axis text has been fixed while zoomed in a browser.
- Alternating column colours has been fixed on light theme.
- Migrating in Enterprise Designer has been fixed.
v9.0.1003 (Released: 03 Oct 2019)
- The UI of SharpCloud has been redesigned and upgraded.
- SharpCloud stories now have a new and improved layout.
- Significant upgrades have been made to presentations, filtering, the datagrid and story dialogues.
- For more information on the new UI, read the SharpCloud blog here: https://www.sharpcloud.com/?hs_preview=cEcexhsW-14309803549 or watch our introductory video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g7sLLepcIg
v8.5.1001 (Released: 01 Oct 2019)
- Multiple updates to the new UI.
- Corrected a number of problems displaying embedded links.
v8.5.0927 (Released: 27 Sep 2019)
- Multiple updates to the new UI.
- Default properties can be set on the Y axis of a timeline.
- Can now specify a custom item colour in item appearance.
v8.5.0919 (Released: 19 Sep 2019)
- Remove filtering logic for pop-out form for hidden category/attribute fields.
- Uploading a story will no longer fail if it contains videos or resources.
- It's now possible to save numeric calculated values in the base filter.
- It's now possible to save date attributes in the base filter.
- Text calculated values are correctly added as filter labels.
- Grouped dropdowns save attributes in the correct format in view options.
v8.5.0829 (Released: 29 Aug 2019)
- Local attributes now appear in the advanced filter in enterprise views.
- Several image uploading bugs has been fixed.
- External IDs will not be removed after updating items via a form when the external ID field is not being used.
v8.5.0820 (Released: 20 Aug 2019)
- Made improvements to the new alpha UI
v8.5.0816 (Released: 16 Aug 2019)
- Made improvements to the new alpha UI
v8.5.0813 (Released: 13 Aug 2019)
- Fixed when an item is in a relationship with another item that is dynamic and has relationship tags set.
- When using the square-bracket notation e.g. [lastedited] it will no longer add the item duration for some date properties.
- Fixed an issue where if the quick filter is set and the "All (local)" button is pressed it won't return the correct items.
- Fixed an issue where duplicating an opened item, the duplicate item is not selected.
V8.5.0805 (Released: 05 Aug 2019)
- Opening and closing the 'Manage Forms' dialog now selects the form that you activated it from/selected before exiting.
- Selecting background and border color now always works for numeric attributes on quick filters.
- Attributes selector dialog box no longer loses the up/down arrows on small screens when editing attribute panel attributes, forms, and table view columns.
- In the 'Manage Forms' dialog, selecting a new field and changing the order of fields before saving no longer breaks the dialog.
- Filtering out categories via the 'View quick filters' dialog and filtering them back in via quick filters now works.
- Hiding a category axis when it has subcategories and when view is set to 'Category & Subcategory' is now reflected in the quick filters.
- Inherited global panels are now carried over when uploading a story.
v8.5.0730 (Released: 30 Jul 2019)
- Enterprise filters will be disabled only if the user edited from the advanced tab.
- After uploading a story the inherited global panels will be added to the uploaded story.
v8.5.0725 (Released: 25 Jul 2019)
- Improved performance when loading dynamic relationships.
v8.5.0724 (Released: 24 Jul 2019)
- Fixed dynamic views to include relationships between dynamic items and the story's own local/inherited items.
v8.5.0717 (Released: 17 Jul 2019)
- "Go to previous error" button is now available in the data grid paste dialog.
- View error summary is now a checkbox and shows in a grid.
- Now able to view line and column count in the 'Text' and 'Preview' tabs in the data grid paste dialog.
- Now able to navigate to lines in the 'Text' tab in the data grid paste dialog.
- When pasted item and relationship data grid data contain errors, the corresponding tooltips now contain the incorrect value.
- Fixed row error count display not updating in data grid item paste dialog.
- Fixed scrolling in the data grid when pasting relationship data with errors.
- Text attributes containing links no longer overwrite other text attributes when displayed in the attribute panel.
- Merging local or shared items no longer overwrite the master item's attribute values.
v8.5.0712 (Released: 12 Jul 2019)
- Groundwork for forthcoming UI changes
v8.5.0708 (Released: 08 Jul 2019)
- Fixed an issue with the 'selected form' setting in the view options being incorrect when copying a story.
v8.5.0705 (Released: 05 Jul 2019)
- Final preparations for the on-prem release
v8.5.0703 (Released: 03 Jul 2019)
- File picker is working for forms.
- Fixed permission issues for forms.
- Auto color button added for numeric and list attributes.
v8.5.0627 (Released: 27 Jun 2019)
- In the view options, the 'Hide text of children' option that appears when in a timeline view has been moved into the 'Item Appearance' tab under the 'Show Text Outside' setting.
- Tags are now always displayed with spaces when using the TAGLIST() function for calculated values or when setting [Taglist] in an attribute panel or the view options as item appearance text.
- Text attributes and calculations are now available as quick filters.
- Enterprise filter setting for tags no longer reverts back to "OR" after saving.
- The 'Allow new labels to be added automatically' setting in the advanced filter now persists.
- Fixed issue with creating a story from a sample containing inherited list attributes.
- Pinned forms no longer affect the relationship view and item click events.
- Closing the relationship view no longer selects all the items in the view.
- Click events and relationship views can be accessed again after closing the forms panel via the 'X' button.
- Expanding and exploding WBS labels now always works as expected.
- Now able to scroll when shared calculated values are present in the 'Calculated Values' tab of edit item properties.
- Users with edit permissions on a story are now able to create new slides for existing presentations.
- Text no longer overlaps in table view, forms and attribute panels when selecting attributes to display.
- It's now possible to copy out data from the 'Members' and 'Invites' tables in the team admin area.
- Now able to update team permissions from the dashboard.
- Fixed multi-select editing item start dates.
- Multi-select editing list attributes now always updates correctly.
- Now possible to remove date attribute values when multi-select editing items.
- WBS text labels no longer overlap with the collapse/expand buttons.
- Fixed saving date attribute changes when multi-select editing and an item already has the same date as the one that's being set.
- Error messages no longer pop-up repeatedly when you have a pinned form on a view and access the story in offline desktop mode.
- Tags and tag group columns no longer have extra commas at the end when viewing them in the table view.
v8.5.0620 (Released: 20 Jun 2019)
- It's possible to delete categories and panels that are excluded or hidden in other stories.
v8.5.0619 (Released: 19 Jun 2019)
- Added "Hide text of children" option for the timeline view when using WBS.
- Now able to select item background colour from quick filter context menu for numeric attributes.
v8.5.0614 (Released: 14 Jun 2019)
- Fixed the position of items on the timeline view when hiding rows and the y axis is set to a list attribute.
- In an attribute panel the selection does not jump to the top of the panel after adding or removing a value.
v8.5.0613 (Released: 13 Jun 2019)
- Allow editing is respected when a form is viewed in a story.
- It's not possible to update inherited,dynamic,shared items using forms.
- Fixed grid view when dragging items from the tray, when the y and x axis has a list attribute set.
- Fixed label text and colour when numeric attributes set on an attribute panel.
- Timeline view does not show undefined on axis if the total by is set to a numeric attribute or calculated value that has prefix or suffix set.
- Fixed timeline view dragging from the tray when the layout is set to collapsed and the Y axis has list attribute set.
- Fixed timeline view dragging from the tray when the layout is set not to collapsed and the Y axis has subcategory set.
v8.5.0611 (Released: 11 Jun 2019)
- Now able to move items between enterprise stories via the context menu.
- Now able to view and migrate story attributes using Enterprise Designer.
- Now able to migrate calculated values when a story has only one template using the Enterprise Designer.
- Now able to select to add/create new template via the Enterprise Designer context menu.
- Now able to copy and delete stories via the Enterprise Designer context menu.
- Now able to highlight inheritance structure when hovering over a story in the Enterprise Designer.
- Now able to view story attribute values in the Enterprise Designer.
- Now possible to paste local data for inherited and shared items in the data grid.
- When pasting data in the data grid, it's now possible to navigate between errors and view a summary of all errors in the pasted data by row and column number.
- Items now show as pins by default on new map views.
- Map pin label text colour now respects the text colour setting in view options.
- Newly uploaded stories are now displayed in recent stories on the dashboard.
- No longer able to select a child story as your template.
- Hotkey fixes for users with view permissions.
- Now possible to paste local relationships for inherited and shared items.
- Views no longer break when setting up connected to items in the advanced or enterprise filters if a dynamic item is not visible on the view.
- Fixed issue with radial view not always opening for templates with relationships between items from different stories in an enterprise view.
- Fixed issue with setting connected to in the advanced filter (using up/down only) not always opening for templates with relationships between items from different stories in an enterprise view.
- Fixed issue with attribute panels not rendering correctly when it contains a numeric attribute with the minimum or maximum value setting turned off.
- The 'Show plunger in attribute panel' setting for numeric attributes is now disabled if the numeric attribute has its minimum or maximum value setting turned off.
- Excel datasources containing date columns with empty date cell values set up using excel equations now properly handle converting the dates.
- Items now animate back to their original positions after opening the item on a map view if the marker type is set to 'Pin'.
- Map pins are now stacked on top of map pins higher up on screen.
- Total by value is now included on axis in the grid view.
v8.5.0605 (Released: 05 Jun 2019)
- It is now possible to edit items using forms and pin a selected form for a view via the view options dialog.
- The mobile view navigation bar has been moved to the bottom.
- Table view headers now have a fixed position.
- Table view headers no longer position behind the view title when scrolling.
- Now able to select an option to hide empty rows or columns on timeline, layer and grid views via the view options dialog.
- Now able to view quick filters set in a view via a 'View quick filters' button in the 'Quick Filters' tab of the view options dialog.
- The 'Published' field is now hidden by default when creating new forms.
- Numeric attributes with labels can now be set as quick filters.
- When editing multiple relationships via edit item properties, the checkboxes on all unselected items are hidden.
- In the story setup 'Attributes' tab, minimum and maximum values for numeric attributes are now automatically set to the minimum and maximum item attribute values when turning the settings on.
- Now able to upload GIFs as images.
- No value for calculated value should be blank on item if it's set for the item appearance in view options
- All relationship modes now respect relationship quick filters.
- Map view now always loads the first time regardless of internet connection speed.
- Dragging items on timeline view when the tray is open now has the correct value in the crosshair.
- Forms now enforce required setting for the 'Description' field if set.
- The set minimum value when filtering out numeric attributes via the advanced filter now works correctly.
- Sizing by an attribute with its minimum and maximum value setting turned off is now working on views.
- Renaming categories that have been set in forms should not cause existing forms to not work anymore.
- The maximum value set for a numeric attribute in the advanced filter is no longer empty when the attribute's minimum or maximum value setting is off.
- Dragging items on a timeline view now shows crosshairs again when the 'Layout' setting in the view options is set to manual.
- The zoomed chart view can now be added to presentation slides.
v8.4.0604 (Released: 04 Jun 2019)
- Datasources that contain SharePoint list lookup columns now pull back the correct data when lookup fields have been deleted.
v8.4.0530 (Released: 30 May 2019)
- Improvement to SAML sign-in process.
v8.4.0529 (Released: 29 May 2019)
- Improvement to SAML sign-in process to allow for “Email” as a well as “http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress” in the claim in the attribute of the SOAP request.
v8.4.0521 (Released: 21 May 2019)
- Corrected a problem where some lookup values were not imported correctly in data sources.
v8.4.0517 (Released: 17 May 2019)
- Datasources are now able to pull back data from hyperlink columns in Sharepoint lists.
- URLs and email addresses in text attributes are now automatically converted into links when displayed in an item attribute panel.
- Annotations are now included in restore points.
- Data grid now redisplays items/relationships correctly when switching between item and relationship tabs.
v8.4.0515 (Released: 15 May 2019)
- List boxes and date pickers now always update correctly when multi-selecting and editing list or date attributes.
- The 'Show' and 'Animate' checkboxes in the view options under the 'Relationships' tab now work again.
- For the column view, the 'Split Bars By:' dropdown menu in view options under 'Layout' and 'Grouped Chart' tabs now work again.
- Dragging items to the tray in the layers view now works again.
- Fix for uploading packs with annotations and story parameters.
v8.4.0514 (Released: 14 May 2019)
- Ability to assign groups to item and relationship attributes.
- Attributes are now searchable in the view options dropdown menus by group, name, or type.
- Minimum and maximum values for numeric attributes are now optional. For newly created numeric attributes, the minimum and maximum values will be off.
- The values of numeric attribute labels can now be set which allows items to have a non-linear distribution in compare, timeline, and grid views.
- Images can now be added to numeric attribute labels.
- Ability to bulk edit item details, attribute values, click events, relationships, panels, and resources.
- Items in the timeline, compare, and grid views now always position correctly when the tray is open.
- Multiple value items now position correctly when the actual item for a displayed attribute is over the attribute's maximum or under its minimum value.
- The 'select' option for item and relationship quick filters no longer show for empty/deleted attribute or calculated value filters.
- Positioning for date calculated values in the first bucket of a timeline view now position correctly.
- No longer able to change the 'Open click action in new tab' setting of a dynamic item.
- No longer able to change the owner of a dynamic item.
- No longer able to add resources to an inherited item.
- Editing the last label value of a calculated value is now disabled again.
v8.4.0503 (Released: 03 May 2019)
- Corrected a problem that caused templates with annotations to fail when copied as a sample.
v8.4.0418 (Released: 18 Apr 2019)
- Corrected a problem that could cause stories to fail to copy after attribute labels have been deleted.
v8.4.0417 (Released: 17 Apr 2019)
- Now able to access deeper folder levels within Sharepoint document libraries, other than the root library, for excel datasources
v8.4.0412 (Released: 12 Apr 2019)
- Users can now start a Teams chat by clicking on a user’s profile.
- The performance if the Show More Info dialogues has been dramatically improved.
- Users are automatically redirected to the sign in page if their cookie has expired.
- Datasources now covers all SharePoint document libraries.
- A number of small tweaks to improve accessibility.
- The Map view can now show items as Pin Icons.
- Datasources can now pull back person or group columns.
- The API has been enhanced and now allows you to work with relationships.
- Totals can be hidden on Chart and Donut Views
- The datagrid has had its performance upgraded.
- The annotations panel is hidden for editors and in inherited views.
- Adding shared items is correctly recorded in the activity feed.
- Corrected a problem displaying timelines when in use attributes have been deleted.
- Calculated values are correctly removed or added when restoring stories.
- Inherited presentations can correctly not be edited.
- Fixing the font size in the view options works correctly when showing multiple values.
- Corrected an issue where relationships would sometimes disappear when clicking on the background of a view.
- The story tab in the image picker correctly shows all images in the story.
- Searching items by used in works correctly.
- The 3D view correctly allows colouring by item colour.
- Item Type in attribute panels works correctly in downloaded and uploaded stories.
- Item Tags are not duplicated when pasting via the context menu.
- Navigating between views with click events correctly loads annotations.
- Removed some of the over reporting of redis logs.
- The advanced enterprise filter saves correctly.
v8.4.0320 (Released: 20 Mar 2019)
- Improved the readability of the instance suggestions dialogue.
- Corrected a problem copying stories that have inherited annotations.
v8.4.0315 (Released: 15 Mar 2019)
- Corrected a problem setting the labels of a calculated date attribute.
v8.4.0314 (Released: 14 Mar 2019)
- Further improvements to the display of the presentation toolbar.
v8.4.0313 (Released: 13 Mar 2019)
- Slides are now set to use wall 24 by default when creating presentations from PDF files.
- Users are now redirected to the dashboard after successfully deleting a team or directory.
- The option to open in a new tab from the launchpad and from the dashboard is now working again.
- The positioning of icons in the presentation toolbar has been improved.
- Further improvements to touch interactions have been made.
v8.4.0312 (Released: 12 Mar 2019)
- Relative URLs in copied stories should point to the corresponding views in the new stories (not the view in the old story).
- Annotation embedded URLs support relative URLs.
- When navigating between views with the annotation panel open, iframes are correctly made un-interactive.
- A remove image button has been added to annotations.
- Pasting annotations no longer pastes many duplicates.
- Annotation images are now be included in story zips.
- Deleting categories from templates works correctly.
- Corrected a problem that could cause enterprise views to load incorrectly.
v8.4.0311 (Released: 11 Mar 2019)
- Zoomed in column charts remain open when the quick filter is modified.
- The items tab in the data grid now always saves after changes have been made.
- In annotations, changing views with the panel open doesn't reset the Foreground/Items/Background layer visibility.
- Copying stories works correctly after deleting an annotated view.
- The context menu paste option is shown correctly.
- Corrected a problem with the automatic assignment of licences
- Touch functionality throughout Sharpcloud has been improved.
v8.4.0307 (Released: 07 Mar 2019)
- Attributes can be created via the API.
- Item panels are always fullscreen in presentation mode.
- Synchronising works correctly in the desktop version.
- Users created from SAML will get the correct team and directory shares.
- The comment bubble in the search dialogue is positioned correctly.
- Collapsible tag groups wrap correctly.
- The relateditems calculation checks relationships correctly.
- Dates are converted correctly in datasources.
- Opening an item on a touch screen does not cause a context menu to appear.
- Donut charts are shown correctly in small windows.
v8.4.0305 (Released: 05 Mar 2019)
- Now able to upload a PDF file in an image panel to use images in the PDF file.
- Now able to import PDFs as Sharpcloud presentations and update existing Sharpcloud presentations using a PDF when in edit presentation mode.
- After saving an edit to a table cell or a deletion, the selected cell no longer jumps to the top of the table.
- All dialogs throughout Sharpcloud are now draggable.
- Now able to add tags in the data grid by pressing enter.
- Now able to delete teams and directories via their respective admin areas.
- Added some more missing ARIA labels.
- Now automatically redirects user to the sign in page when the session cookie expires.
- Annotations now accessible in the mobile view.
- Now able to hide/show panels on shared items.
- When viewing Sharpcloud in landscape mode on a mobile device, you will now see the full desktop version.
- No longer runs calculation if there are no calculated values in the story.
- Now able to underline text in rich text panels again.
- Comment bubbles in the add shared item, story search, and merge item dialogs are now correctly positioned in IE.
- Now able to add a numerical field to a form when the minimum value of the numeric attribute is greater than zero.
- Customised tag display names in forms are now visible.
- After a new item is created in the story search dialog, the filter text now remains applied to the viewable set of items.
- Item images uploaded to forms via the item image picker are now visible once uploaded.
- Now able to exclude local categories from inherited panels.
- Long attribute names are no longer overlap with other attribute names in the item appearance drop down menu in the view options and the ampersand symbol now appears properly.
- When editing a date attribute from a panel, the calendar is no longer displayed behind the panel.
- Quick filter unassigned labels are now correctly applied when using right click.
- Fixed special case where text resizing for items wasn't being applied.
- Fixed special case where columns that contained text where being parsed as dates.
v8.4.0228 (Released: 28 Feb 2019)
- Annotations is a new feature that allows you to enhance your views and stories with images, text and iFrames.
- Annotations exist independently of items, and let you add explanatory notes, embedded charts and documents, or even other SharpCloud stories to your views.
- Use of annotations requires a new dialogues, available in the toolbar.
- The copy table data option includes an option to copy as plain text.
- Viewers with a licence are able to copy a table.
- Click events do not cause enterprise views to reload unnecessarily.
- Dashboard views embedded inside an iFrame do not show a header.
- The view options menu can now be used to edit presentation slides.
- HTML panels now have the option to show or hide presentations.
- The performance of loading images has been improved on the desktop.
- Exporting to Power Point now gives full size images.
- The relationship insight option now gives relative URL's.
- The loading spinner when loading a story has been made transparent.
- The gradient used on items has been removed to update the look.
- Copying table data works correctly when there are null or empty values.
- The attribute panel slider saves correctly.
- Dynamic items are loaded correctly if the first view in a story is an enterprise view.
- The mobile version renders dropdowns correctly in IE.
v8.3.0225 (Released: 25 Feb 2019)
- The API will not erroneously create default attribute values.
v8.3.0222 (Released: 22 Feb 2019)
- The colours of bars in a chart view can now be changed.
- The attribute and length used to display an item on a chart can be specified.
- Empty/Zero values can be hidden in the Chart view.
- A phone number can now be entered when signing up for SharpCloud
- Item names in charts are trimmed when excessively long.
- The total value in the view is updated when selecting an item group.
- Minor visual updates and tweaks to the sign up page.
- Calculated date min and max values are now in the correct format.
- Item appearance images are requested at the correct size.
- Long chart labels are displayed with the correct spacing.
- Corrected an occasional problem that could cause stories to reload unnecessarily.
- Dynamic items can correctly be made the focal point of a radial view.
- Radial views close correctly when navigating via click event.
v8.3.0219 (Released: 19 Feb 2019)
- Major infrastructure changes in preparation for the release of the Public REST API.
v8.2.0211 (Released: 11 Feb 2019)
- Views will not wait for calculated values to finish calculating before drawing.
- Corrected a number of minor issues for users with special characters in their usernames.
- Corrected a problem that could cause certain stories to not copy correctly.
v8.2.0208 (Released: 05 Feb 2019)
- More ARIA labels have been added to buttons.
- It is possible to copy out calculated values.
- If the formula for a calculation is invalid then it is highlighted red in the table.
- The type of a calculated value can now be changed.
- Calculations are now performed in the background. This means in some circumstances there may be a delay before the calculations can be seen, BUT the UI will remain responsive during the calculation.
- Fixed an issue when a link in the HTML panel contains "&".
- Fixed an issue with the UI of the 'View Options' dialog in IE11.
v8.2.0201 (Released: 01 Feb 2019)
- SharpCloud now implements new features to improve accessibility - details are available here
v8.2.0125 (Released: 25 Jan 2019)
- The correct totals will be shown on section of layers and grid views.
v8.2.0124 (Released: 24 Jan 2019)
- Corrected a number of problems with SAML authentication.
- Deleted enterprise templates will be correctly removed from the inheritance structure.
v8.2.0116 (Released: 16 Jan 2019)
- Editing relationship direction and attribute labels works correctly in the datagrid.
- Corrected an issue with special characters in datasources.
- Corrected a problem that could cause months to be added when pasting dates in the datagrid.
v8.2.0111 (Released: 11 Jan 2019)
- Label axes on a grid view will display the correct totals.
v8.2.0110 (Released: 10 Jan 2019)
- The performance of the contacts dialogue has been improved.
- More built in attributes can now be included in attribute panels and charts, including storyname and storyid.
- The datagrid prompts before closing if you have unsaved edits.
- The show more details option in story search and add items dialogues has been enhanced.
- Corrected an issue where date columns in datasources would be incorrectly read as a number.
- Column headings with ampersands do not cause issues with importing.
- Decimal points are no longer stripped when entered as the first character in a numeric field.
- The correct total is shown for each section of a layer view.
- Resource tags can be correctly added via forms.
- Number of relationships is sorted as a number rather than as text in a table view.
v8.2.0107 (Released: 07 Jan 2019)
- Corrected an issue where incorrect shared relationships were returned in enterprise stories. Should increase performance in some cases.
v8.1.1221 (Released: 21 Dec 2018)
- Fixed slow drawing performance of items in IE11.
v8.1.1220 (Released: 20 Dec 2018)
- Numeric attributes and numeric calculated values are now correctly formatted with commas across Sharpcloud.
- Perfomance issues with calculated values have been addressed.
- Up-to-date with Microsoft AAD changes made in November.
v8.1.1211 (Released: 11 Dec 2018)
- Desktop app has been updated to the latest version of electron.
- Fixed item label placement for timeline view.
v8.1.1207 (Released: 07 Dec 2018)
New FeaturesScrollable Timeline
- The timeline view is now scrollable. This means that you can now easily lay out and display more items on a timeline than can be displayed on a single page.
- Scrolling of the timeline can be toggled on and off, and users can customise the height of each row or swimlane.
- All of the new functionality is accessible via new options in the layout tab of the view options.
- Multiple Tags can be added by use of the enter key on the keyboard in the story setup.
- Automatic emails now identify the instance they were sent from.
- Anonymous users can now upload files and images via forms.
- The item tray has been moved to the top of the screen. It's height is now adjustable, and it can be accessed by a button on the toolbar.
- Donut Chart views can saved correctly when set to Group By Owner
- Activating 2FA on an Azure AD account while the user is signed into SharpCloud will not cause exceptions.
- Category names with ampersands or other special characters can be saved correctly in forms.
- Merged panels are saved correctly.
- Corrected a Nonce Cookie problem that could prevent accessing SharpCloud after a user has been signed in but inactive for a period of time.
- Creating an automatic background image works correctly when wrapping items onto multiple rows in a layer view.
- Filtering settings are preserved correctly when stories are transferred.
- Corrected an issue that could sometimes prevent resetting the quick filter.
- Item Images are preserved in an image panel when merging items.
- Rotating text works correctly on Timelines when the timeline is not collapsed.
v8.1.1203 (Released: 03 Dec 2018)
- The GETITEMVALUE(S) function for calculated values now works if no collection type is specified. (Fixes a problem caused in release v8.1.1130).
v8.1.1130 (Released: 30 Nov 2018)
- The GETITEMVALUE(S) function for calculated values now works if a collection type is specified.
v8.1.1114 (Released: 14 Nov 2018)
- Fixed an issue with the GETITEMVALUE Calculated Value function.
v8.1.1102 (Released: 02 Nov 2018)
- The Column Chart View now supports an unlimited number if values (used to be a max of 3).
- Very large storyzip files can now be downloaded without a problem. Downloading a storyzip now happens in the background and you will be notified by email once the download is complete. Files remain downloadable for up to 7 days.
- Relationship insights can be added to a global HTML panel via a button.
- For small items, the multiple values text name does not show if "Show Text Outside" is set to never in the view options menu.
- Grid view numeric calculations have been fixed for multiple values.
- Fixed numeric relationship attribute filtering with quick filters.
- When right-clicking an item to open the context menu, the right hand side area for item information is now populated across all views when layout and item appearance settings are not default settings in the view options menu.
- The width of context menu options no longer over-extends the menu box on IE11.
- Stripe button position fixed in ‘Billing’ dialog on IE11.
- When pasting data into the data grid that results in new attributes being created, the dialog message now correctly displays the text on IE11.
- Accessing an item’s context menu on 3D view no longer grabs the item.
- The context menus on the dashboard and the teams page now close after selecting the ‘Open (new window)’ option.
v8.1.1025 (Released: 25 Oct 2018)
- Inherited presentations are now indicated by a padlock symbol in the presentation toolbar and in the manage presentations grid.
- When adding subcategories, the name is now automatically populated.
- Source story labels now use a random colour generator rather than generating a colour based on the source story name.
- You can now colour an item or an item's border by its source story colour from the view options.
- Now able to change an item's background colour or border colour to the source story colour from the quick filter.
- You can now upload form images with the item image picker when you're logged in.
- Hidden and required picker fields no longer cause form submission failure for anonymous forms.
- In the 'Manage Forms' dialog, you can now set a default value for the External ID field.
- When updating forms from the 'Manage Forms' window, the form is now always refreshed.
- Duplicate category and subcategory names no longer break the dropdown menu in the 'Manage Forms' dialog.
- Duplicate attribute/calculated values no longer break the column selection dialogs when editing table columns and attribute panels.
- Item types and subcategories now copy out when copying table data.
- Tags column in the table view is now a comma-separated string and can now be copied out with table data.
- Relationship calculated values are now visible in the edit relationships for item dialog.
- In the relationships tab of 'Edit Item Properties', the colour indicator for relationship type next to the item name is now visible when highlighted.
- Fixed incorrect position of 'Add Relationships' overlay in IE.
- Fixed incorrect position of team admin button in IE.
v8.1.1019 (Released: 17 Oct 2018)
- Corrected a problem with hiding attributes in forms.
- The play presentation button on a default presentation screen works correctly.
v8.1.1017 (Released: 17 Oct 2018)
- Our hubspot intergration now includes support for O365 and SAML signups.
v8.1.1010 (Released: 10 Oct 2018)
- Corrected a problem where making an edit in a dynamic view could cause dynamic items with item panels to lose those panels.
v8.1.1004 (Released: 04 Oct 2018)
- Users are now warned before migrating a property in the Enterprise Designer.
- Enterprise Designer displays correctly in IE.
- Multiple values in views save correctly.
v8.1.1003 (Released: 03 Oct 2018)
New FeaturesEnterprise Designer
- The new enterprise designer gives you an overview of your enterprise stories.
- Users can now see the connections between templates and inherited stories, making it easier to see where attributes and items are used.
- As part of this, attributes can now be transferred from one story to another- making it simpler to transfer control to where it's needed.
- This functionality is available via a new button on the enterprise templates section of setup menu.
- SharpCloud now allows you to show multiple datasets on the same view.
- For each item in your story, an instance will be shown on the view for each dataset you are using.
- Users have the full ability to show links between these instances, and customise them with text, colours, borders and images like normal items.
- This functionality is accessed via a new button on the view options.
- Shared items and local items can be merged together correctly.
- Quick Filters are sized correctly in small windows.
- The weekly digest email contains the correct hyperlink.
- Downloading and uploading an enterprise pack works correctly.
- Loading items in a dynamic view is compressed correctly on the server.
v8.0.0926 (Released: 26 Sep 2018)
- Corrected an issue that could cause views with unpublished items filtered in to be displayed incorrectly.
- Corrected a problem that could cause digest messages and other updates not to be sent.
v8.0.0924 (Released: 24 Sep 2018)
New FeaturesCalculated Values Enhancements
- Calculated values have been substantially upgraded with a number of new functions and types.
- Calculations now include the types boolean and array.
- Item Type (Dynamic, local, inherited, shared) is now available as a property in calc values.
- For more information on the new functions and properties, please see the calculated values guide here:
- Views can be saved correctly with unassigned excluded from the quick filter.
- Tag groups are correctly hidden from the quick filter when excluded from the view.
- Right clicking on quick filters changes the quick filter correctly.
- Calculation will not fail when a story receives an update.Relationships calculated values are shown correctly in the quick filter.
v8.0.0920 (Released: 20 Sep 2018)
- Corrected an issue that could cause older enterprise views to display incorrectly.
v8.0.0918 (Released: 18 Sep 2018)
- Items are shown correctly in the mobile version of SharpCloud.
- Enterprise views with subcategory filters load items and are displayed correctly.
- The correct number of stories is listed when checking how many stories an item is used in in the add shared item dialogue.
v8.0.0914 (Released: 14 Sep 2018)
New FeaturesRadial View Buttons
- Radial relationship views now include filtering buttons.
- These buttons can be used to filter the background view such that only items related to the current item are shown.
- The buttons may also be used to bring back all related items from other views or stories.
- Multiple filters can now be applied to a view.
- The view will then show all items that are available in at least one specified filter.
- Users may additionally now filter a view to show all items related to any particular item.
- Each item now has a unique colour, which can be displayed in views.
- The item colour can be specified by a user, or users can use the random colours generated for each item.
- Attributes can now be set at a story level.
- A story attribute set in a template can have separate values for each story inheriting from the template.
- Story attributes allow you to filter views in more powerful ways on a story by story basis.
- Users are warned correctly when trying to merge enterprise items
- Click events can now be set to open in the same or a new tab.
- It is now easier to select groups of items to add from the +Shared Item dialogue.
- Relationship insights can be added to a HTML panel via a button.
- Inherited panels can be modified on local items.
- The buttons for add new local and shared items have been changed to +New Item and +Shared Item.
- Table view hyperlinks are now coloured SharpCloud blue.
- Tag groups are now collapsible when displayed on the quick filter.
- Items dragged onto views are placed in focus.
- The Edit attributes section of the sidebar remembers your setting while in the story.
- The filter dialogue has been enhanced for improved usability.
- Calculated value labels can be reordered in the story setup.
- The merge item screen provides more information about the items to be merged.
- Views can have an unlimited number of quick filters.
- The source story link in the item edit panel can be opened in a new tab.
- The angle at which text is displayed outside of items can now be selected.
- Relationship type is now available in the advanced filter.
- It is now possible to copy and paste in the edit relationships dialogue.
- Shared relationships are now displayed
- The team admin and new story buttons have swapped positions.
- The presentation export button is now available in browser (Prompts to Launch the desktop app).
- Colour of items and relationships can now be set from the quick filter.
- Text attributes can now be used in grid views (works like list attribute labels).
- In the admin screen, enterprise licences are reported correctly.
- Calculated values are returned as the correct types (Numbers, Strings, Dates).
- Text calculated values displaying dates are compared correctly on IE and Edge.
- Inherited views cannot be deleted by right clicking on them.
- Users correctly need admin or edit permission to convert a dynamic item to a Shared item.
- The copy URL button in the presentation toolbar is placed correctly.
- Attempting to delete multiple items that are shared in different stories produces the correct warning message.
- The desktop version now correctly allows you to add shared items.
- Tags and resources cannot be added to dynamic items.
- Embedded links to PowerPoint documents in SharePoint work correctly.
- Individual empty rows can be hidden in WBS timeline views.
- The item comment bubble is sized correctly.
- Dynamic items show resources correctly.
- Items with a start date before the start of the story are placed correctly in timelines.
- Accessing multiselect mode while adding relationships does not make items unclickable.
- The view options menu remains open when navigating between views.
- Newly converted shared items display the correct story name.
- Newly created templates are loaded correctly.
- Pasting in comment boxes no longer erases previously typed text.
- Playing presentations that have finished works correctly.
- Selecting maybe later when playing presentations works correctly.
- Editing the seconds for a presentation slide works correctly.
- Corrected an occasional problem that could cause relationship lines to be drawn in the wrong place.
- Changing from a list to a text attribute does not break the timeline.
- The correct item context menu options are visible in relationship mode.
- Views will not break when displaying a deleted attribute.
- Voting on shared and inherited items no longer breaks stories.
- Youtu.be links work correctly in video panels.
v7.4.0807 (Released: 07 Aug 2018)
New FeaturesRecently Deleted Stories
- Recently deleted stories are now accessible on a new page, available by clicking below the user profile.
- Stories that have been deleted will be available here until they are permanently deleted from the system after 7 days.
- Stories can be restored from this page and will retain all data. (But not shares or subscriptions).
- Items can now be published and unpublished via a datasource column.
- The sync items and relationships buttons have been recoloured green to improve usability.
- A help link icon (?) has been added to the manage datasources screen.
- Datasources, and the order in which they are processed, can now be reordered.
- The owner property of an item can now be set from a datasource.
- Datasources can now be saved before a sync is run.
- Excel datasources now allow users to specify a name column.
- Relationships created by datasources now indicate the datasource used to create them.
- Adding relationships from datasources works correctly without a direction column.
- Items will be created correctly when there are empty rows in an excel table
- Duplicate tags are no longer added to tag panels when using multiple datasources
- Duplicate external ids are now permitted in Excel datasources
- External ID in a data source is correctly matched to the external id built in property.
- Max and Min values for numeric attributes can be updated correctly via datasources
- Category columns in a datasource that have no values will not cause hangs when syncing.
- New list labels are created correctly when syncing datasources
- Existing tags are imported correctly when syncing datasources.
- The number of updated items reported when syncing is always correct
- Trailing spaces are trimmed correctly when importing from SharePoint
- Having external id as the first column in an excel sheet works correctly.
- The full share dialogue is now available when right clicking stories on the dashboard.
- Accessing a team from a story does not crash when you do not have access to that team.
- Click events in table views work correctly in IE
- Dashboard forms can ordered correctly as "Story Z-A"
- Inherited enterprise packs correctly download attribute values.
- Duplicate tags are not created when pasting into the datagrid with ampersands.
- Special characters in column headings will not cause errors when reordering.
- Stories are shown correctly in team sites.
- The word copy has been removed from auto-generated story names.
v7.4.0726 (Released: 26 Jul 2018)
- Converting dynamic items to shared is now easier using the right click context menu.
- The relationships and click events icons have been replaced with improved versions.
- New Stories are now given a default name of "Storyname" + "Date and time".
- The colours used for dynamic and shared items have been switched.
- The delete story button has been moved to within the setup tab to cut down on accidental deletions.
- The button for adding shared items is now orange, to improved usability.
- The edit button in the manage presentations menu works correctly.
- The item edit menu opens correctly in the after closing the new story guide.
- Default categories can be selected correctly in forms when using IE.
- The resource and images pickers in forms are hidden if the user is not signed in.
- Local categories and attributes can be specified in an enterprise view filter when in a template story.
- The item selector is coloured correctly when the background view theme is changed.
- Special characters work correctly when used for attribute names in item appearance.
- The view is not reloaded incorrectly when closing the new story guide.
- Multiple new forms can be name correctly.
- Null calculated values are shown correctly on attribute panels.
- The "used in" option in the edit item menu is displayed correctly.
- The icon for sharing has been corrected in the activity feed.
- Deleting an image in the image picker works correctly.
- The right click context menu works correctly in the map view.
- Team permissions are updated correctly without requiring a refresh.
v7.4.0725 (Released: 25 Jul 2018)
- Corrected a problem that could prevent users starting new Stripe payments.
v7.4.0721 (Released: 21 Jul 2018)
- SharpCloud has been converted into an App Service for improved reliability and performance.
- A number of software libraries, including jQuery and ckeditor, have been updated.
- The banner displayed on the login screen can now be customised on a per-instance basis.
v7.3.0629 (Released: 29 Jun 2018)
- Calculated labels can be hidden correctly with the "hide labels" context menu option.
- Comment bubbles are positioned correctly.
v7.3.0626 (Released: 18 Jun 2018)
- Animation and edit/undo can now be disabled at a specified threshold of items in order to improve performance.
- Comment bubbles are now sized correctly on very small items.
- When using item appearance, items with no image have the text fill the available space.
- View options become transparent when not in focus<./li>
- WBS rows can now be expanded and exploded with separate buttons to improve usability.
- External ID, start date, duration and item image are now available as options in forms.
- Source story labels automatically show a description when hovered over in the quick filter.
- Corrected a problem that could cause save failures when using multiple stories with enterprise views and relationship attributes.
- Prevented errors dragging items when labels have been filtered out and then deleted.
- Corrected an issue that erroneously allowed viewers to delete item panels via the SDK.
- The "Only admins can share with others" button in the share dialogue works correctly.
- Creating a new view in a story where the first view is hidden will not create a hidden view.
- Deleting comments works correctly in the desktop app.
- Scrolling between items in the desktop version displays comments correctly.
- WBS views display items in the correct lane when the item starts before the story.
- Very small items still display text in relationship mode.
- The behaviour of text resizing between views has been improved.
- System properties are ordered correctly when editing an attributes panel.
- Improved the behaviour of creating and updating items via the DataSources menu.
- SharePoint lists can return more than 200 items.
v7.2.0616 (Released: 16 Jun 2018)
- In Enterprise, Item and Relationship types (inherited, local, dynamic etc.) can now be indicated by a colour for background, borders and relationships.
- The delete account button has been moved to the user profile.
- Downloading a group of stories now gives a storyzip file.
- When deleting stories, stories that inherited from that story will no longer attempt to load from it.
v7.2.0608 (Released: 08 Jun 2018)
- Corrected a problem that could cause issues loading a small minority of stories.
v7.2.0607 (Released: 07 Jun 2018)
- Updated our integration with Stripe to support TLS 1.2.
- A button is now included for users to delete their accounts.
- Forms scroll correctly when opening in a new window.
- Story name and id can be copied from the table view correctly.
- The attribute order in forms can be changed correctly.
- Dialogues will not be incorrectly positioned when scrolling down the page on the dashboard.
v7.2.0601 (Released: 31 May 2018)
- Datasources now allows you to choose which fields will be used.
- Adding items from data sources works correctly when a story has no categories.
- Adding relationships from datasources is no longer incorrectly case sensitive.
- Pasting in custom date attributes works correctly.
- Multiple linked list columns work correctly in data sources.
- Dropdowns in the item edit sidebar work correctly.
- Top level templates can have enterprise views.
- Overwriting works correctly when uploading stories.
v7.2.0525 (Released: 25 May 2018)
- Behind the scenes work to comply with GDPR.
- Creating new tags when adding relationships works correctly.
v7.2.0516 (Released: 16 May 2018)
- Assigning relationship direction works correctly using both and none.
- Popping out forms works correctly.
- The right click context menu works correctly on grid axis.
- The view chooser context menu displays correctly.
- Processing all zips works correctly in cloud installs of SharpCloud.
v7.2.0515 (Released: 15 May 2018)
- Calculated Values now allow for getting the day, month or year of a date.
- Users can now access calculated values from the Edit Item sidebar.
- A context menu for repositioning or deleting views is now available in the view chooser.
- The default layer view in a new basic story now wraps.
- Items can be duplicated from the context menu.
- Relationships can be duplicated from the context menu.
- In SharePoint data sources, it's now possible to have an item with no value in a pick list column.
- A copy URL button has been added to the manage presentations dialogue.
- SharePoint list data sources can now be opened in a new window.
- SharePoint List data sources now handle linked list columns that do not allow multiple values.
- Resizing columns in the table view now works correctly.
- The getting started guide will not reopen after being closed if you refresh the story.
- Long item names are displayed correctly when adding relationships.
- Multiple images from the image library can be added to the image panel.
- Click Events function correctly in the 3D view.
- Default tag values can be selected correctly in forms.
- Delete cell functions correctly in the datagrid.
- Deleted list attributes do not cause errors in forms.
- Uploading stories is now restricted to .storyzip files.
- Special characters are displayed correctly on column charts.
- Tag groups are displayed correctly in the manage forms dialogue.
- Unpublishing an item displays the correct text in the datagrid.
- Tags and relationship tags scroll when in the quick filter.
- Searching with unpublished functions correctly.
- The share button is not shown when users are not signed in.
- Creating an item using a form will display it on relevant timelines immediately.
- Text attributes in an attribute panel are aligned correctly.
- Copying views functions correctly for donut and chart views.
- Clicking an item in an image panel automatically zooms the panel.
v7.2.0501 (Released: 01 May 2018)
- WBS timelines function correctly when there is only a single bottom level element.
- SharePoint Datasources work correctly with linked lists.
v7.2.0427 (Released: 27 Apr 2018)
- You can now use the built in value [subcategory] in calculated values and item appearance.
- The WBS timeline can now have rows expanded to make items more visible.
- Click Events function correctly in the 3D view.
v7.2.0426 (Released: 26 Apr 2018)
- Copying stories containing attribute panels showing built in attributes works correctly.
- Calculated values using the old-style concat function work correctly.
v7.2.0423 (Released: 20 Apr 2018)
- Resource URLs can now be copied, pasted and edited from the datagrid.
- The slider to set the opacity of the background image functions correctly.
- Corrected a problem that could occasionally cause resources that have just been added to be deleted in each subsequent updated.
v7.2.0419 (Released: 19 Apr 2018)
New FeaturesItem Insights
- SharpCloud now allows you to display all of the relationships for an item across multiple stories using a special URL.
- This URL can be used in a HTML panel, which will then show all of the relationships for an item that you have access to.
- The URL is of the format: https://my.sharpcloud.com/html/#/itemRels/ElementID
- It is now possible to copy and paste item and derived global panels using the datagrid.
- This allows you to copy panels from one item or story to another, or to update panels using external data.
- This functionality is available for Rich Text, Attribute, Video, Image, HTML and Custom Resource Panels.
- Story sources and item types can now be used in the quick and advance filters.
- Copying and pasting text from skype into the comment panel works correctly.
- Corrected a problem where relationships from local items to dynamic items can cause errors.
v7.2.0417 (Released: 17 Apr 2018)
New FeaturesSharePoint Datasources
- SharpCloud now allows you to import data directly from SharePoint (O365).
- You can currently import data stored as a SharePoint list or Excel online document- more sources are planned for the future.
- User's must sign into SharePoint using AzureAD/Office 365 to use this feature.
- Attribute Panels can now contain built in attributes (name, start date, description etc.).
- Attribute labels can now be copied and pasted from one attribute to another.
- Corrected a problem where updating, deleting, or saving a resource would send an unnecessarily large update.
- Stories copy correctly when an item has a panel from a different story.
- Corrected a problem where clicking above the timeline would incorrectly trigger multi-select mode.
- Derived Global panels can always be deleted from items correctly when the global panel has been removed.
- Hidden views remain hidden when copying a story.
- Items displayed in relationship mode correctly display special characters and use HTML tags.
- Items download from image panels correctly in Edge and IE.
- Moving between items in in-context mode works correctly in FireFox.
- Item specific panels on non local items cannot be deleted incorrectly.
- New categories are not added to the quick filter when the user chooses not to display new categories when they are added.
- Dialogue windows now scroll correctly in all supported browsers when appropriate.
- Exiting the quick look at an item from search now correctly returns you to the search screen.
- Items do not load resources from other stories they have been shared into.
- Subcategories cannot be incorrectly added to inherited categories.
- The wording of the relationships paste dialogue in the datagrid has been improved to reduce use confusion.
- Corrected a problem where creating a new story and immediately adding new categories could cause the categories to be in the wrong order.
v7.1.0406 (Released: 06 Apr 2018)
- The view is saved by default when adding a new location attribute via dragging an item onto a map view.
- Sub-Categories can now be displayed in the table view.
- The focus changes to the new item when copying items.
- The timeline slider now indicates dates when dragging, and dates can be entered to set timeline filters.
- Attributes in the item edit sidebar are ordered alphabetically by default.
- Inherited attributes can be deselected in enterprise child stories.
- Items can have their scale increased above 2 (up to 10).
- Relationship directions and tags can be set when creating new relationships.
- The relationship direction filter begins with all options selected when unfiltered (consistent with other filters).
- Trailing spaces will be removed in data and column headings when pasting into the datagrid.
- Story Name and ID are available as columns in the table view.
- Tags and tag groups can be displayed in a table view.
- Tag definitions can now be copied and pasted directly from one story to another.
- The enterprise view filter now allows filtering on tags.
- Item appearance text colour now applies to text shown outside of items.
- The default panels tab of the setup screen is visible in templates (default panels are still not inherited).
- Corrected a problem that could lead to the incorrect display of duplicate panels in enterprise stories.
- Deleted stories are ignored when listing available items in the enterprise add items dialogue.
- The last edited date is updated correctly when making updates to items.
- Collaborator licences can no longer be incorrectly added in the licencing screen.
v7.1.0327 (Released: 27 Mar 2018)
- Email comment notifications are sent correctly.
- Feedback links work correctly throughout the application.
v7.1.0326 (Released: 26 Mar 2018)
- The concatenation function in calculated values now accepts more than two values.
- The URL for a form can be copied from the manage forms dialogue using a new copy URL button.
- Fewer invite reminders are sent when a user is invited to a story.
- The WBS timeline feature now supports using text calculated values.
- The WBS timeline feature now supports laying out of the bars by start or end date.
- Turning the owner on or off from the advanced filter dialogue works correctly.
- Items without a value that is used to group or split a chart are shown in the item tray.
- Inherited items will have their values copied correctly when copying the story.
- Filtering text calculated labels works correctly.
- The full name of the user rather than the username is reported when making edits from QueryConnect.
- Pasting into the tags tab of the datagrid handles duplicates and blank values correctly.
v7.1.0313 (Released: 13 Mar 2018)
- Corrected a problem that could cause the loss of relationship attribute values when accessing the datagrid.
v7.1.0308 (Released: 08 Mar 2018)
- Items now have a red bubble indicating that they have unread comments.
- Users may choose whether clicking an item opens the item or relationship context mode on a per view basis.
- When a story is transferred to a new owner, it appears in their recent stories list.
- Numeric attributes and calculations show row/column totals on a Layer view
- Add the ability to order items by category (and then name).
- Tag panels can now be used to assign and remove tags from items.
- Items and community are now available as sections on the mobile dashboard.
- HTML Panels work correctly for anonymous users.
- Some usability improvements to the behaviour of HTML panels.
- Relative actions work correctly in copied stories.
- In-context/radial views show item text correctly when items are very small
- Resources do not indicate (incorrectly) that they are being added to a form.
- Moving between views works correctly when using the auto-generated background image.
- Background images are updated correctly when adding or changing images.
- Items with label text calculated values are displayed correctly.
- Corrected a problem that could occasionally cause the appearance of duplicate comments.
- View options work correctly when exiting a presentation.
- WBS using text attributes on a timeline works correctly in IE11.
- Dialogs close correctly when navigating to new stories or the dashboard.
- Users who are viewing a public story without being signed in can sign in through the launchpad.
- Corrected some issues that could prevent copying stories using shared items.Enterprise
- Shared items can be added even if the user does not have access to the template providing the categories for the source item.Mobile
- Clicking the SharpCloud icon takes you to the dashboard.
v7.1.0302 (Released: 02 Mar 2018)
- Reordering colummns is applied correctly in the shared and inherited items tabs of the datagrid.
- Downloading and exporting story activity includes dates in the correct format.
- Fill down works correctly in the shared items column of the datagrid.
v7.1.0223 (Released: 23 Feb 2018)
- Local items can use inherited attribute panels to set attribute values.
v7.1.0220 (Released: 20 Feb 2018)
- Panels added to inherited items are loaded correctly.
- Shared items show the correct panels when panels are assigned in multiple stories.
v7.1.0216 (Released: 16 Feb 2018)
- Items are not reloaded when moving between two enterprise views with the same enterprise filter.
- Multiple shared items can be removed at once using multi select.
- Multiple enterprise items can be converted to shared items using multi select.
- Corrected a problem where certain images could cause out of memory exceptions.
v7.1.0212 (Released: 12 Feb 2018)
New FeaturesBackup Restore
- SharpCloud now includes restore functionality in stories.
- This allows the owner of a story to restore that story to a previous point from the last 30 days.
- Restore points are created each time a new set of updates is made to a story.
- Anonymous users can view enterprise stories correctly.
- Deselecting mulitple global panels does not cause certain problems.
- Relative URLs work correctly in the mobile view.
v7.1.0131 (Released: 30 Jan 2018)
- The image picker now has a tab for story images that lists all of the images used in that story.
- The image picker can be fullscreened and will remember your last viewed position.
- Background images load correctly in enterprise views.
- The billing dialogue displays correctly in IE.
- Anonymous forms can be scrolled correctly in the mobile application.
- Tags can be set correctly in the datagrid for inherited or shared items.
- Corrected an issue that could cause the appearance of duplicate comments.
- Calculated values of 0 will be displayed when the view filters out unassigned.
- The find address dialogue displays correctly when not in a map view.
- Items in deleted stories will not be shown in the add item dialogue.
- Moving items between categories correctly sets item appearance images.
- Presentations can be deleted without requiring a page refresh.
- Incorrect pricing has been removed from some automated emails.
- URL resources can have their URL's updated correctly.
- Changing a YouTube video works correctly.
v7.1.0111 (Released: 11 Jan 2018)
- Inherited location attributes work correctly in map views.
- Deleting a relationship does not cause drawing errors.
- The erroneous amber toaster messages have been correctly removed.
- Updating items in templates updates inherited items correctly.
- The background will not sometimes flash when moving between views.
v7.1.0109 (Released: 09 Jan 2018)
- Relationships are now displayed in enterprise views (note: only relationships to source items are included)
- Context menus and right click are now available within the teams screen.
- The team name rather than the id is now shown when mousing over the team icon at the top of a story.
- Timeline bars overlap correctly when in WBS mode.
- Additional fields have been added to the item appearance options.
- New calculated values referencing story ids and names and item ids are now available.
- Substantially improved performance when loading items in enterprise views.
- Improved performance of the add item dialogue.
- Rich text panels are inherited correctly.
- Dates with timestamps can be compared correctly by calculated values.
- Items in enterprise views can not incorrectly have custom panels added.
- Users who are not permitted to edit an enterprise template can stil ok the story setup.