v10.2.0921 (Released: 21 Sep 2023)
Correctly enabled azure app service logging
v10.2.0920 (Released: 20 Sep 2023)
- Updated connector selector page and UI.
- Updated "View Source data" dialog where now it shows SQL query and it's possible to download the table.
- Improved tooltips in some areas of the product.
- CData Server connector added to the list.
- Fixed an issue where Voting Widget won't work if the user is logged in.
- Fixed an issue where it's not possible to synchronize using connectors if there is "&" character in attribute name or value.
- Fixed an issue where Item's name labels shows incorrect position near milestones.
- Fixed an issue where it's not possible to authenticate with CData Connector.
v10.2.0906 (Released: 06 Sep 2023)
- Improved text resizing for Items on views.
- Improved text position on Timeline views when text is set to show outside.
- Improved performance of positioning labels on Timeline views.
- Fixed an issue where HTML Tags are not working on Table view.
v10.2.0823 (Released: 23 Aug 2023)
- "Data Extracts" function is now available for Data Connectors.
- Improved the UI of the Widget selector screen.
- "ImageId" and "ImageUrl" support added for square bracket notation.
- Fixed an issue where it's not possible to log into the mobile site.
- Fixed an issue where LastModifiedAt and LastModifiedBy returns null.
- Fixed an issue where an Item's text shows bigger than it is supposed to.
- Fixed an issue where navigating between Timeline Views can cause the incorrect font size to be used when the 'Text Outside' setting is set to 'Always' and text can only fit inside the Item.
v10.2.0809 (Released: 09 Aug 2023)
- "LastModifiedAt" formula has been added to "Item Calculations".
- "LastModifiedBy" formula has been added to "Item Calculations".
- Improved tooltips and syntax highlighting for Calculation formula editor.
- Added clicking on axes functionality when Group by is set on the Timeline View .
- Added functionality to highlight specific global panel in story setup from the console.
- Fixed an issue with axis click setting not being reset when the view is re-drawn.
- Fixed an issue with slow loading time for icon picker.
- Fixed an issue where the Side Panel shows incorrect icon when guide is set.
- Fixed an issue where a pinned Side Panel throws an error when loading a story for the first time.
- Fixed an issue where "Edit attribute" option on the Axis context menu does not show the correct property in the Story setup.
- Fixed an issue where Reset and Clear filter functionality is incorrect on the Axis context menu.
- Improved text resizing for Items on views.
- Improved text position on Timeline views when text is set to show outside.
- Improved performance of positioning labels on Timeline views.
v10.2.0726 (Released: 26 Jul 2023)
- Knowledge base is now searchable using an OpenAI tool.
Updated request structure for batch endpoints on swagger page.
- Connectors now are apart of the Story Object.
- Now uploading, copying a Story includes the Connectors created in the original Story.
- Deleted Stories with Published Connectors now should also Unpublish the Connectors.
- Updated batch email error when a connector update fails.
- Updated error message for duplicate relationships in the source.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases the Batch update failes when the source has a deleted item but it's in the story.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases updating a story with large datasets times out the update.
- Fixed an issue when the app is redeployed the connector batch service fails.
- Added "Reports" function for Data Connectors
- Added clicking on axes functionality when Group by is set on the Timeline View .
- LastModifiedby and LastModifiedAt calculated values now update correctly.
- Fixed an issue with axis click setting does not reset when the view is re-drawn.
v10.2.0724 (Released: 24 Jul 2023)
- "LastModifiedAt" formula has been added to "Item Calculations".
- "LastModifiedBy" formula has been added to "Item Calculations".
- Improved tooltips and syntax highlighting for Calculation formula editor.
v10.2.0718 (Released: 18 Jul 2023)
- Fixed an issue where in Enterprise Filter's Story tab shows blank.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases it's not possible to add "Shared" items using the "Edit Panel".
v10.1.0712 (Released: 12 Jul 2023)
- "Related Items" setting added to "Item Panels", "View Axis" and for "Item Appearance".
- "RELATEDTOCATEGORY" formula has been added to "Item Calculations".
- "Tag Groups" have been added to "View Axes".
- Fixed an issue where deleted Numeric and Date Calculated value labels are referenced on the interactive filter.
v10.1.0705 (Released: 05 Jul 2023)
- Improved tooltips in some areas of the product.
- "Related Items" and "Tags with groups" are now clickable on the axis.
v10.1.0703 (Released: 03 Jul 2023)
Fixed an issue with not being able to open items on List and Chart views.
v10.1.0628 (Released: 28 Jun 2023)
- "Dashboard" page has been added for "Connectors".
Fixed an issue with "Dashboard" widget not working for Anonymous users.
- "SORT" formula has been added to "Calculations"
- "REVERSE" formula has been added to "Calculations"
- "GETRELATIONSHIPVALUE" formula has been added to "Item Calculations"
- Improved performance with relationships when scrollable height is massive.
- Improved position of item name labels for the Timeline view.
v10.1.0622 (Released: 22 Jun 2023)
- Fix signin issue for SAML users
v10.1.0614 (Released: 14 Jun 2023)
- When a user signs in for the first time, if a story has been shared with them they will be automatically taken to that story otherwise they will be directed to a "welcome" story. This "welcome" story may be based on the Template the user signed up from or the "Getting Started" Template.
- API Tokens now available from profile menu.
- "CDATA links" added for Connectors under the "Advanced" menu on "Connect" tab.
- "On-Prem DevOps" Connector is now available to use.
- Updated documentation and new requests for "Batch API" on the Swagger page.
- Connectors "SQL preview table" now shows the number of rows brought in
- Fixed an issue where scrolling does not work on the SQL editor for Connectors.
- Fixed an issue where right click context menu does not display in the correct location for Connector selection page.
- Fixed an issue where lots of columns on the "Mapping" tab causes to have double scrollbars for the Connectors.
- Fixed an issue where after a Connector is unpublished it shows a blank page.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect credentials can be visible to a shared user.
- Fixed an issue where the Connectors selection page does not scroll.
- Fixed Tag allocation ODATA API Endpoint
v10.1.0601 (Released: 01 Jun 2023)
- Connectors are now available in Production and have replaced Data Sources.
- Fixed an issue where uploading PDF files to Presentations or Image panels fails.
- Fixed an issue where it's possible to add labels to inherited attributes using connectors.
- Fixed an issue where the SAML Metadata shows incorrect date.
- Fixed an issue where the "Excel Online" connector does not show all files on the "Connect" tab.
- Various security issues fixed.
v10.0.0517 (Released: 17 May 2023)
- Fixed an issue where the "Total By" count shows on the wrong swimlanes on the Timeline View.
- Fixed an issue where the Calculated values' labels order is incorrect when "Group by" is set on the Timeline Views.
- Improved view rendering performance when using condensed filters.
- Prevent view rendering error when there is missing relationship tag data.
- Improved usability of the MySQL and P6 Connectors.
v10.0.0515 (Released: 15 May 2023)
- "Group by" setting for Timeline view is now available.
- Improved WBS styling is now available
- "Total By" counter is available on Timeline views.
- "Layout" setting is now named "Order Items by" on Timeline View.
- Modified the name on "Swagger" for "API V1 and V2", and new "Batch" page has been created.
- Fixed an issue where "Archived" stories are not visible under the Story setup.
- New Sharepoint List connector available.
- Improved restrictions on connection strings in connectors' advanced section.
- "PAT" authentication method has been added to the DevOps Connector.
- "Batch scheduling" now enabled for Sharepoint and Excel Connectors.
- Email notification to user has been added if the "Batch update" fails.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to open items on List and Chart views.
- Fixed an issue with dragging when "Group by" is enabled on Timeline View.
- Fixed an issue with Sharpcloud and Jira Service Desk Connectors not returning tables.
v10.0.0427 (Released: 27 Apr 2023)
- Fixed an issue where updating numeric attribute values using widgets fails.
- Fixed an issue where the profile image styling is incorrect.
- Fix for SharePoint List connector
- Minor fix to Related Items and Tag Groups
- New Azure DevOps connector
- Support for batch scheduling connector updates
v10.0.0420 (Released: 20 Apr 2023)
- Improved performance for relationships.
- "Related Items" setting added to "Item Panels", "View Axis" and for "Item Appearance".
- "RELATEDTOCATEGORY" formula has been added to "Item Calculations".
- "Tag Groups" have been added to "View Axes".
- New support for Oracle P6.
- New support for Jira Project Management.
- New support for Jira Service Desk.
- All connectors now support deleting items.
- All connectors now support filtering via the GUI.
- All items show their data-source in the main application.
- Improved connector logging.
- It's possible to "Group by" when "Text Attributes" or "Text Calculated values without labels" are set on the axis.
- Several Connector enhancements and fixes have been added.
v10.0.0329 (Released: 29 Mar 2023)
- Fixed an issue where "Pins" on Map view can not be selected.
- Fixed an issue where "Auto coloring" labels does not work after the third label created.
- Multiple values are now visible when Timeline View has a "WBS" or "Group By setting".
- Changed the ordering of the Connector selection list.
- Improved logging for connectors.
- Fixed an issue with "Group by" not being available if "Numeric calculated values" are set on the Y Axis.
- Fixed in Connectors where the "No category" toaster message is not appearing.
- Improved filtering on axis labels when "WBS" or "Group by" is being used on the Y Axis of a Timeline view
v9.11.0322 (Released: 22 Mar 2023)
- Added option to Login to CData.
- Added Azure region selection to SharePoint Connector.
- Fixed Tags not working correctly with Connectors.
- Sort stories in the correct in SharpCloud Connector
v9.11.0321 (Released: 21 Mar 2023)
- Fixed an issue with SignalR sometimes failing.
- Several improvements to Excel and Sharepoint Connectors
- Fixed an issue with OAUTH not working for Connectors
v9.11.0315 (Released: 15 Mar 2023)
- Visual and functionality improvements for "Timeline View" when using "Milestones", this includes dragging the "Start" value of an item and new shape for milestones.
- New "Reverse ordering" option for Timeline view for labels.
- Redesigned password reset page.
- Fixed an issue where "Milestones" did not show when exported views or taken screenshots of the view.
- Fixed an issue with the "View mobile site" did not open the mobile site.
- Fixed an issue with the Data pool's "Connectors" tab showing the error page.
- Fixed an issue where users with "View permission" level are able to edit panels.
- Several libraries updated to improve security.
- Now it's possible to access the "Story setup" and "Data Grid" when using Connectors.
v9.11.0313 (Released: 13 Mar 2023)
- Fixed an issue where embedded resources were being downloaded instead of being rendered inside HTML Panels.
- Fixed an issue with uploading large storyzips.
- Fixed an issue with using retrieving relationships via API v2.
- SharePoint Connector is now available.
- Made several improvements to UI/UX of Connectors.
v9.11.0309 (Released: 09 Mar 2023)
- Item's panel view has been redesigned.
- Improved the performance of interacting with a large amount of relationships.
- Story setup saves the setting that defines if the dialog appears in "small screen" or "fullscreen".
- In Story setup the Category, Attribute and Calculated value tables can be sorted and filtered.
- Fixed an issue with Wall view's alignment tooltips.
- Fixed an issue with "Contract Expiry date" can't be saved.
- Fixed an issue with the API for Relationships.
v9.11.0303 (Released: 03 Mar 2023)
- Login broker - Redirect URL is not set
- Add new widget command for changing view
- Timeline View - Layout needs to change to "Order Items By"
- "Grouped By" on Y-Axis
- Story Setup - Full screen setting to be remembered and columns filterable/sortable
- Move data pool out of widget
- Issues found during alpha testing for Grouped By
- Allow Total by per swimlane on timeline (only y-axis)
v9.11.0302 (Released: 02 Mar 2023)
- Fix URL filter parameters not being retained when copying stories
- Fix filtering of unassigned items in Text Calculated Value interactive filters
- Fix SharePoint connector issue after infrastructure upgrade
- Fix Data Sources authentication after infrastructure upgrade
- Fix admin panel issues after infrastructure upgrade
- Fix issues in the ODATA API after upgrade
- Adjust the height of resources in the resource panel
- Place menu buttons on the panel instead of opening a menu
- Enlarge text in attribute panel
- Re-position arrows in image panel
v9.11.0228 (Released: 28 Feb 2023)
- Add new configuration for upgraded infrastructure
- Fix public API filtering issue
v9.11.0224 (Released: 24 Feb 2023)
- .NET infrastructure has been upgraded to NET Core 6.0.
- Several fixes for connectors.
- Fixed incorrect logging in some instances in the dev-tools.
v9.10.0206 (Released: 07 Feb 2023)
- Fixed an issue with connector email summary.
v9.10.0202 (Released: 02 Feb 2023)
- Fixed Connectors configuration issue.
v9.10.0201 (Released: 01 Feb 2023)
- Fixed an issue with the "NameAndDescription" filter not working if an Item's description is set to null.
- Added support for creating a connector to a SharpCloud Story.
- Added support for Tags in Connectors.
- Added support for deleting Attributes in Connectors.
- Added support for running a connector as a configured user
- Added support for publishing/unpublishing connectors
- Various fixes for Connectors.
- Various fixes for new Panel View styling.
v9.10.0118 (Released: 18 Jan 2023)
- Updated visuals for Grid-based views.
- Updated the design for 404 page.
- Click events now support square bracket notation e.g. [internalid].
- Fixed an issue with the "Hide empty rows" setting causing the timeline to render incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with "Total By" disappearing on the axes on small screens.
- Fixed an issue with Relationship labels remaining on screen even though the relationship is no longer visible.
- Fixed an issue with item searching not working correctly when the Name or Description is null.
- Various security issues fixed.
- Changed visuals of Timeline slider.
v9.10.0113 (Released: 13 Jan 2023)
- Fixed a performance issue when using large datasets with Connectors.
v9.10.0111 (Released: 11 Jan 2023)
- Fixed an issue with the SQL Connector not saving credentials.
- Fixed an issue with CDATA Connector not saving credentials.
v9.9.1220 (Released: 20 Dec 2022)
- Fixed an issue with imported labels not automatically being assigned a color.
- Fixed an issue with the UI in the Data Grid for Import and Export buttons.
- Fixed an issue with Grid views not showing label colors when a text attribute is set for an axis and no interactive filter is present on the view.
v9.9.1214 (Released: 14 Dec 2022)
- New labels will have colors automatically assigned in Story setup after creation.
- Fixed an issue with Dashboard and Launchpad's UI for the search and dropdown fields.
- Fixed an issue with not getting the correct permission for the user.
- Fixed an issue with showing incorrect features under the profile dropdown.
v9.9.1208 (Released: 08 Dec 2022)
- New iconography.
- Improved dashboard styling.
- Upgrade Angular
- Improved process of licensing and features.
v9.9.1116 (Released: 16 Nov 2022)
- Fixed an issue with opening the launchpad causing an unwanted scrollbar to appear in the view.
- Fixed an issue with unassigned labels showing the incorrect label count for Calculated Value labels.
v9.9.1109 (Released: 09 Nov 2022)
- Fixed an issue where Relationship tags can not be added or removed from the Data Grid.
- Fixed an issue where the "included in" column is not extracted when copying attributes or calculated values.
- Fixed an issue where the HASTAG function does not work for Relationship calculations.
- Fixed an issue where the TAGLIST function does not work for Relationship calculations that are referenced from an item calculation .
v9.9.1026.2 (Released: 26 Oct 2022)
- Fixed an issue with copying stories that contain widgets and the "Include forms" option is checked.
v9.9.1026 (Released: 26 Oct 2022)
- Removed the slight delay when hiding the item count from labels in the Interactive Filer.
- Fixed an issue with copying stories where embedded Forms in HTML Panels or Widgets point to the Form in the source story
- Fixed an issue with enterprise views not loading when the Interactive Filter is pinned.
- Fixed an issue with the list of enterprise templates showing duplications in the story setup.
- Fixed an issue with text calculated values not showing the correct item count if the labels are manually generated
- Fixed an issue with the item count on Interactive Filer labels not being centered for double digit numbers.
v9.9.1020 (Released: 20 Oct 2022)
- Fixed an issue where the interactive filter has the incorrect height when changing between views.
- Fixed an issue where the interactive filter is not showing the correct active state of the labels and they become unusable.
v9.9.1019 (Released: 19 Oct 2022)
- Fixed an issue that caused the Panel view to function incorrectly.
v9.9.1017 (Released: 17 Oct 2022)
- Fixed an issue with interactive filter not showing the correct amount of number of items on the filter count.
- Fixed an issue with the View's "Total by" showing incorrectly in "in-context" mode .
v9.9.1012 (Released: 12 Oct 2022)
- Added item count on interactive filter.
- "Styling" section is now read-only on the Item toolbar.
- Now in "in-context" mode it's possible to see the view structure.
- Updated icons on the interactive filter's "condensed" mode.
- Fixed an issue with item and relationship positions in "in-context" mode when the browser window is resized.
- Fixed an issue with "Reset" button mouse over action is not visible on "dark" themed views on the interactive filter.
v9.9.0928 (Released: 28 Sep 2022)
- Redesigned Interactive filter.
- Updated to latest version of CKEditor library (Rich Text Editor control).
v9.9.0914 (Released: 14 Sep 2022)
- Fixed an issue in the Item toolbar where it's possible to change the Owner or Category value for enterprise items.
- Fixed an issue with not keeping a widget's image size settings after uploading a story.
- Fixed an issue with the column sizes in the Data Grid not being retained after closing.
- Fixed an issue with Forms not retaining a Tag's default value after uploading a story.
v9.9.0907 (Released: 07 Sep 2022)
- Google Authentication is now available for our consumer product
- Data grid has had considerable updates including how individual category tables work and the relationships table.
- Interactive filters have been upgraded to provide better aesthetics and eligibility.
- Item Toolbar now has the functionality to change an items shape, border colour or background colour value.
- Send Sign-up email for SSO
- Fixed issue where deleted LIST attribute labels appear as GUIDs in the Data Grid
- Fixed an issue with importing data into Data Grid that contains trailing whitespace
- Fixed an issue where the External ID value can not be deleted in an Enterprise story via the Data Grid
- Fixed an issue with importing data into Data Grid where items are not created if their names match but external ID's do not
- Fixed an issue in the Data grid where the resize handles for columsn can be hidden after resizing
- Fixed an issue in the Data Grid where an Attribute with an exisiting name can be created
- Fixed an issue in the Table view where sorting by a LIST Attributes does not produce the expected result
- Added Instance URL to 'Failed login attempt email'
- Added validation for Tags when adding a Resource
- Fixed an issue in the Data Grid where newly added LIST Attribute labels do not appear
- Fixed in issue in the Data Grid where adding a new column changes the sort order
- Fixed an issue with licences sometimes not being assigned to SSO users when they first sign up
- Fixed an issue in the Data Grid where you can add more than 200 characters for an Attribute and cause the save to fail
- Fixed an issue where the Attribute selection dropdown in the 'Category Properties' dialog in the Data Grid can be rendered very wide
v9.9.0818 (Released: 18 Aug 2022)
- Revert from v9.9.0817 - Fixed an issue with List attribute values not sorting correctly when values are numeric.
v9.9.0817 (Released: 17 Aug 2022)
- Updated Item context menu style for the In-context and Radial Views.
- Fixed an issue with an item not being auto-selected in the standalone Form when the ElementID is specified in the URL.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to de-select widgets on the Table View.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to drag dialogs.
- Fixed an issue with List attribute values not sorting correctly when values are numeric.
- Fixed an issue with Relationship Date Attributes and Calculated values showing wrong error message.
- Fixed an issue with fields visibility for the Timeline View in the View Setup dialog.
- Fixed an issue with Embedded Forms's buttons not being visible in the HTML Panel.
- Fixed an issue with View Title not being visible in the Map View with certain View Theme/Map Type combinations.
- Fixed an issue with Description of the Axis not showing in the tooltip.
- Fixed an issue with fields visibility for the Compare View in the View Setup dialog.
v9.9.0720 (Released: 20 Jul 2022)
- Where applicable, Interactive filter menus are now shown as disabled.
- Fixed an issue with relationships not appearing in Firefox browser.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to change between items in radial view.
- Fixed an issue with embedded views not showing correctly if there is a whitespace at the end of the URL.
- Fixed an issue with the "Copy table data" function not correctly copying the values for in-built properties such as Like Count and No. Of Comments when set to 0.
- Fixed an issue with enterprise designer's "migrate to template" dialog checkbox position.
- Fixed an issue with the REPLACE calculated value function not replacing all instances of a given value in a String.Fixed an issue where it was not possible to add a new Item or Relationship
- Tag if there was an existing tag with the same name with a Group assigned
v9.9.0706 (Released: 06 Jul 2022)
- New View Axis context menu added for the Grid, Timeline, Layer, and Compare views.
- It's now possible to "Order by" using List attributes on Layer, Grid and List views.
- Fixed an issue with the Table view's header context menu not showing.
- Fixed an issue with special characters not being decoded in the Panel view placeholder panel.
- Fixed an issue with double quotes in panel titles causing a rendering issue when changing between items in the Panel view.
v9.9.0622 (Released: 22 Jun 2022)
- The Right Side Toolbar is now hidden for anonymous users
- It's now possible for a Viewer to comment on a Story or Item.
- Fixed an issue with the Search dialog not opening in some cases when triggered from a Widget.
- Fixed an issue with the Quick Edit dialog not showing in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with the Quick Edit dialog toolbar appearing off screen.
- Fixed an issue with Quick Edit dialog focus being lost when Items are reordered.
- Fixed an issue with "Numeric Calculated values" not showing correctly on the Compare View.
- Fixed an issue with Panel visibility checkbox not working in the Edit Panels dialog.
- Fixed an issue with the Interactive Filter breaking when properties with the same name are chosen.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to create Items on the map view when "Custom color" set as a border.
- Several SAML login fixes.
- Fixed XSS issue in Radial View
v9.9.0608 (Released: 08 Jun 2022)
- Several text resizing enhancements.
- Significantly improved view drawing performance (more noticeable on views with 500+ items).
- It's now possible for viewers and anonymous users to view relationships from the context menu.
- It's now possible to order by Date Attributes on the secondary charts.
- Improvements in colour code recognition when using colour picker fields.
- "Set the story name" dialog - Added OK/Cancel and Enter key actions.
- "Set the story name" dialog - No longer auto-shows after story creation.
- "Set the story name" dialog - Replaces tooltip that appears when a user clicks on the story name in the app header
- Fixed an issue with uploaded images and files not showing as a preview in the Quick Edit dialog.
- Fixed an issue with presentation toolbar outline showing in embedded views.
- Fixed an issue with adding new fields to the Quick Edit causing a saving error.
- Fixed an issue with Tags dropdown always showing as the "Dark theme" in the Quick Edit dialog.
- Fixed an issue with date attributes breaking the Quick Edit dialog.
- Fixed an issue with the view context menu showing the "View" context menu for anonymous viewers.
- Fixed an issue with Wall attribute values being set incorrectly causing the save to fail.
- Fixed an issue with the "Category" dropdown in "Forms" being incorrectly coloured for the "Light Theme".
- Fixed an issue with "Reverse Label order" not working correctly for secondary charts.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect ordering on the secondary chart when Text attributes and Calculated Values are selected.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect ordering on the secondary chart when Name or Owner are selected.
- Fixed an issue with the title panel image being incorrectly cropped.
v9.9.0525 (Released: 25 May 2022)
- Group by enhancements for List View.
- Fixed an issue with ctrl+dragging items that both items gets the same location or wall attribute value assigned.
- Fixed an issue with ctrl+dragging items with different categories gets assigned to the first item's category that has been selected.
- Fixed an issue with SVG images are not uploaded as images.
- Fixed an issue with relationship canvas is under the grid lines.
- Fixed an issue with numeric attributes not plotting correctly on grid views.
- Fixed an issue with multi selected items it shows crosses as delete instead of bin icon.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to upload multiple selected items resources.
- Fixed an issue with category from the original item is not maintained while using ctrl+drag to copy items on timeline view.
- Fixed an issue with showing the view strip placeholder on the view or in embedded views while the strip is hidden.
- Fixed an issue with pasting images into the "Footer image" section for the customizeable forms.
- Fixed an issue with inherited properties are not visible in the story setup dialog.
- Fixed an issue with "undo/redo" not working correctly using hotkeys.
- Fixed an issue with downloading resources shows GUID for downloaded files.
- Fixed an issue with "Not" toggle not showing correct state on views.
- Fixed an issue with related category shows the parent item for selection
- Fixed an issue with numeric attributes not showing as background color option for chart views.
- Fixed an issue with color picker stays on screen in the data grid.
- Fixed an issue with Item and Comments tab search and right click functions not working correctly on dashboard.
- Fixed an issue with html text shows for custom form's custom image option.
v9.9.0510 (Released: 10 May 2022)
- Fixed an issue where the relationship canvas would be hidden if the "Fit" option for the background image was set.
- Fixed an issue where the background image transition would fail if the "Clip" option for the background image was set.
- Fixed an issue where the items in the tray would disappear if the "Item Tray Limit" option was set to NULL (updated Query Connect to support new 'Item Tray Limit' property).
v9.9.0505 (Released: 05 May 2022)
- Improved view drawing performance (noticeable on views with 500+ items)
v9.9.0503 (Released: 03 May 2022)
- Fixed an issue with view background images hiding item relationships.
- Fixed an issue with text resizing breaking in some cases.
v9.9.0428 (Released: 28 Apr 2022)
- Fixed an issue with an error navigating between enterprise views that can cause calculations to fail.
v9.9.0426 (Released: 26 Apr 2022)
- Fixed an issue with inherited date attributes duplicated from a child story using the data grid.
- Fixed an issue with text truncation while items has border set.
- Fixed an issue with view context menu shows disabled the options on layers view while it's set as an enterprise view.
- Fixed an issue with multiple values dialog dropdown list not ordered correctly.
- Fixed an issue with text calculated value not filtering correctly.
- Several visual fixes for enterprise filter dialog.
v9.9.0420 (Released: 20 Apr 2022)
- Items now hidden on the tray if there are more than 150 on it.
- Text fields now expand automatically and can be resized by the user.
- Quick edit dialog menus now expand and can be resized by the user.
- Fixed an issue with Auto text color not being detected correctly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with dragging items from the tray while there are hidden items.
- Fixed an issue with sharing auto populate dropdown.
- Fixed an issue with uploading resources and the "spinner" stays on screen.
- Fixed an issue with Quick edit dialog being available for users that are emulated as viewer.
- Fixed an issue with the color picker for widgets staying on screen.
- Fixed an issue with quick editing that some menus stay open during scrolling.
- Fixed an issue with opening the quick edit menu the "Name" field is not highlighted.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to upload multiple resources on the edit panel.
- Fixed an issue with numeric attribute comma seperators.
- Fixed an issue with the view options dialog's dropdown orders.
- Fixed an issue with curved relationships availablitiy for 3D Table views under the View Options and View Context menu.
- Fixed an issue when animation is disabled and it's not rendering items correctly upon changing between views.
- Fixed an issue when not being able to import into Data Grid with two Items with the same name.
v9.9.0413 (Released: 13 Apr 2022)
v9.9.0407 (Released: 07 Apr 2022)
- Fixed an issue where the Map view would render incorrectly if the Marker Type was to 'Pin'
- Fixed an issue where Relationships would fail to render
v9.9.0406 (Released: 06 Apr 2022)
- An update to the relationship aesthetics
- New relationship animation, replacing the previous “bead” animation style
- Users can now control the level of curvature in the relationship style.
- Users can now control the level of animation opacity.
- On secondary charts, it’s now possible to order items by their name.
- A new context menu of items when a user right clicks on the view background space.
- A new SharpCloud endpoint for sending emails and corresponding SDK method.
- Added additional SharpCloud storage endpoints to the SDK.
- Relationship Direction Sub-Toolbar.
- Changes to the sign-up page
- Panels - New style of scrollbar in Panel "Edit" mode.
- Interactive Filters : The labels of Attributes should be displayed according to the width of the pop-up.
- Umlauts in Table view export
- Tooltips for Item/Relationship/Widget toolbar
- Importing into Existing Data Sets has had improvements.
- Table View - Sort by has been renamed to be "Order Items By"
- Chart Views - "Order by" has been renamed to "Order Items By"
- Red X's to be converted into appropriate icons in relevant places.
- Right side panel if "open" click on behaviour change.
- Story Setup - Enterprise templates tab should be sortable, and should be alphabetically ordered by default
- The order of items in dropdowns is now in the correct order.
- Set default thickness of relationship lines to 3px
- Timeline context menu "order items by" and "sort direction" rule
Information Security Updates
- Users could not interact with Relationships when "Alternating" option is on in Timeline view.
- Table View - Scroll bar does not work when on header.
- Sizeable Items - Text appeared in the wrong place when there was no image.
- The Relationship Toolbar disappears if you click the handle to make it appear.
- Download as CSV does not work with different character sets.
- Data grid columns have negative widths.
- Charts (donut/column views) the "Sort by" did not appear to work.
- List View Group by non necessary options and "Category" without function.
- View Context menu styling shows the default "dark themed" in some cases.
- View Context menu - Right clicking on axes should not show the view context menu.
- Interactive filter dropdowns shows at the wrong position if you move the View Options from it's original place.
- The default Widget colour uses the previous SharpCloud blue.
- Form background colour sometimes retained in side view panel.
- 'Description' values should convert as URL if the user added URLs with special characters.
- Importing Tags does not update the correct enterprise item with the Tag value.
- View Strip - Long view title issues appeared in collapsed view strip.
- When using multiple values, items would appear in the wrong swimlane and overlap incorrectly.
- Data Grid - Pasting into a category table would not produce attributes that are only used in that category.
- Collaborating can cause issues in calculated values.
- The "Allow new labels to be added" check box is not properly displaying when the Attribute has a long name in 'Base Filter'.
- Grid based view shows view context menu at wrong position after creating an item using the context menu.
- Clipped Items on Infinite Wall View appear incorrectly.
- View Bar/panel scrollbar covers the content.
- Edit Panel - For Enterprise Items the "Item Shape" should not be editable.
- Deleting/merging items in radial view can cause the platform to behave incorrectly.
- Data grid import - resized column glitches.
- Filters - It should show a tooltip for long attribute value names.
- Choose Labels to display - It should handle the long attribute value label names.
- Data Grid Import - Importing new "Local Tag" for "Inherited Item" gives saving error.
- Data Grid/Import errors – not all the items in duplicated names are marked as errors.
- Special characters for Story names in browser tabs do not show correctly.
- Enterprise Designer - Properties should be ordered.
- Multiple Values - Deleting a multiple value that is connected to another, breaks the view and gives errors.
- Multiple Values - "Connected to" Value can not be set to "null".
- Forms - Tags and Related to fields shows default values as "[object Object], [object Object]".
- "Wall" icon in New attribute dialog was previously incorrectly clipped.
- Enterprise Tag importing fixes
We have upgraded some 3rd party libraries including:
- Upgrade follow-redirects NPM package.
- Upgrade node-fetch NPM package.
- Upgrade minimist NPM package.
- Upgrade pptxgenjs NPM package.
- Remove Protractor NPM package.
- Remove jQueryUI NPM packages.
- Upgrade JSPDF.
- Upgrade GSAP NPM package.
- Upgrade Lodash NPM package.
- Upgrade Microsoft.Data.OData from 5.6.0 to 5.8.4.
- Remove Karma NPM package.
- Upgrade url-parse from 1.4.7 to 1.5.10.
v9.9.0330 (Released: 30 Mar 2022)
v9.9.0318 (Released: 18 Mar 2022)
- Fixed an issue with Relationships performance.
v9.9.0316 (Released: 16 Mar 2022)
v9.9.0310 (Released: 10 Mar 2022)
- Support secured SAML requests.
- Fixed issue - Widgets on background with click event are not clickable, also map view is not pannable and scrollable.
v9.9.0309 (Released: 09 Mar 2022)
- New Relationship toolbar is available.
- New Relationship context menu is available.
- Can now add/remove attributes from the edit pencil in the Quick Edit dialog.
- Zoom rate has been adjusted for wall views.
- Item text resizes correctly on a wall view.
- Pan/Zoom fixed on Mac and also for FF users.
- Duplicating dynamic/inherited items no longer assigns incorrect numeric values.
- "Loading from server" no longer remains on the screen when pulling in dynamic items.
- Fixed the Item and Relationship context menus in the Data Grid.
- Fixed an issue where it's not possible dates for multiple items.
- Fixed an issue where the form is not loading if a Related to field is set.
- Fixed several issues with updating enterprise items with Tag values.
- Fixed and issue where it's not possible to access the browser context menus in text fields.
v9.9.0223 (Released: 23 Feb 2022)
- Change to the icons on the view strip.
- Table View - Text attributes will be converted into URL's.
- Theme in View menu - Terminology changes.
- HTML Panels can now have their textboxes resized on smaller displays.
- List attributes when shown in panel/table that are URLs will now be shown as URLs.
- Interactive Filter default colour is now correct with no border.
- Interactive Filter Tooltip no longer says "undefined".
- CTRL + Drag to copy items has now been fixed to no longer give primary key exception.
- Copying and pasting Enterprise items now includes it's relationships.
- Colour picker icons are now visible on the widget toolbar.
- The "Add new" button on the view strip no longer has a visibility icon.
v9.9.0211 (Released: 11 Feb 2022)
- Fixed an issue where icons were missing from the Side View Panel header.
v9.9.0210 (Released: 10 Feb 2022)
- Several fixes for the Item Toolbar.
v9.9.0209 (Released: 09 Feb 2022)
- A new 'item toolbar' is displayed when selecting an item.
- New right-click menu for interactive filters.
- Sizeable (not just square) items on walls.
- Updated right-click menu for items.
- Improvements for Data grid importing.
- Fixed an issue with the interactive filter not showing the correct text colour for inactive labels.
- Fixed an issue with the map view where it's not possible to open items with view permission.
- Fixed an issue with long label and related to field names in the quick edit dialog.
- Fixed an issue where shapes cannot be set on the quick edit field picker.
v9.9.0127 (Released: 27 Jan 2022)
- Fixed an issue where making save in the Data Grid removes Relationships between enterprise items.
- Fixed an issue where duplicating/copying enterprise items loses the attribute values.
v9.9.0112 (Released: 12 Jan 2022)
- Fixed an issue with uploading enterprise stories on the pack page
v9.8.1222 (Released: 22 Dec 2021)
- It is now possible to add Iframes to the "Side View" (use raw HTML editor)
- Pressing "Delete" key in the Data Grid now deletes rows if fully selected.
- Added a tooltip for labels when the "Interactive Filter" is in "condensed" mode.
- Added a tooltip to dropdowns in the "View Setup".
- When selecting Attributes to add to a Table View, Form or Attribute Item panel, the list is now ordered alphabetically and searchable.
- Fixed an issue where the "Manage Forms" button in the "Side View" is available for inherited views.
- Fixed an issue where a view would fail to render if an attribute that is not "In Use" is set to be displayed in the "Interactive Filter".
- Fixed an issue where the options in a "Related to" Form field are not ordered correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the default action is not triggered on story creation when preview is not available.
v9.8.1216 (Released: 16 Dec 2021)
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to update local items with inherited list attribute values via Data Grid import.
- Fixed an issue where the "Dashboard Widget" was not visible for users with View permission.
v9.8.1215.a (Released: 15 Dec 2021)
- Fixed an issue with enterprise views not loading when triggered from a click event.
v9.8.1215 (Released: 15 Dec 2021)
- Side Panel to add "Text Guide" or a Form.
- Streamlined importing process.
- Mapping your imported columns to SharpCloud Fields, remembering these mappings between sessions.
- Visual indicators for updated/inserted data.
- New Story Creation process, allowing users to preview and explore a sample before creating a story from the sample.
- Fixed that making saves in the story auto plays the presentation if the user is on a slide.
v9.8.1208 (Released: 08 Dec 2021)
- Internal changes to prepare for upcoming new story dialogue.
v9.8.1124 (Released: 24 Nov 2021)
- Totals will not be lost when switching to Wall, Map or 3D views.
- Text will resize correctly when refreshing views where the zoom is not 100%.
v9.8.1108 (Released: 08 Nov 2021)
- Fixed an issue with not being able to set numeric attributes to "0" in the data grid.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to create items using forms when the user has view permission.
v9.8.1027 (Released: 27 Oct 2021)
- Internal back-end enhancements.
v9.8.1020 (Released: 20 Oct 2021)
Fixes for the Widgets:
- Fixed an issue with not being able to resize Widgets that are in the "Background" layer.
v9.8.1019 (Released: 19 Oct 2021)
Fixes for the Data Grid:
- Fixed context menus not showing for the correct column when the browser zoom is not set to 100%.
- Fixed context menus on the relationship tab not showing if the user clicks on the "..." button.
- Fixed "export" button not working after adding a new item into the data grid using the "add new item +" button.
- Fixed the relationship tab scrolling breaking the UI.
v9.8.1014 (Released: 14 Oct 2021)
- Fixed an issue importing into the Data Grid when there is no "Name" column set in your data.
- Fixed issues with creating or editing items using forms when a story update is triggered by another user.
- Fixed an issue of not being able to open the "Radial View" on the "Table View".
v9.8.1013 (Released: 13 Oct 2021)
- Ability to export to CSV from the Data Grid
- Ability to "Order By" text attributes on Grid, Layers, List and Widget views.
- Several enhancements and fixes for the Data Grid.
- Several visual enhancements and fixes for Item Panels.
- Fixed an issue where after editing attribute names in the Story setup an error message appears saying that the attribute name is not valid.
- Fixed an issue of the Context menu not showing "Paste Item(s)" or "Paste View(s)".
- Fixed an issue of Table views losing the table columns after copying a story.
- Fixed an issue on the Widget view where numeric calculated values without labels were preventing relationships from showing.
- Fixed an issue where shared items could not be added, and the "Adding Shared Items" spinner would not disappear from the view.
- Fixed an issue of the "Choose tag groups to display" not working for relationship tags on the condensed filter.
- Fixed an issue of not being able to delete global panels on items for panels that are not part of the story anymore.
- Fixed an issue of clicking on the Timeline View's "Days" on the axis breaking the UI.
- Fixed an issue where assigning Items on Timeline View from the tray was not setting the correct size for the Item.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to filter if "Allow new labels to be added" is disabled in the interactive filter.
- Fixed an issue of Tag groups not showing in the "Visible tag groups" field.
- Fixed an issue of not being able to "hide title" for Tags panels.
- Fixed an issue of not being able to put custom Tags or Relationships panels into full screen.
- Fixed an issue of dragging Items on the Layers view not being precise.
- Fixed an issue of the "Spinners" showing behind the dialogs.
- Fixed an issue of the "Secondary Chart" always using the "Items count" instead of the main chart value.
- Fixed an issue of the Item outline not showing in in-context and radial views while "Dark Foreground" is set in the View Options.
- Fixed an issue on the Forms not being able to clear the "It is not currently possible to edit inherited, shared or dynamic items view a form" message.
- Fixed an issue of Forms not updating the "Create or Edit" message if you delete the selected Item.
- Fixed an issue of "edit activities" are shown as done by the story admin and not the user who created the Item.
- Fixed an issue of not being able to edit Widget fields if you click on the View.
v9.7.1006 (Released: 05 Oct 2021)
- Fixed issue where it's not possible to delete Relationships from the Data Grid.
- Fixed issue where it's not possible to multi delete Items and Relationships from the Data Grid.
v9.7.1001 (Released: 01 Oct 2021)
- Fixed an issue with pasting into a SharpCloud View.
v9.7.0929 (Released: 29 Sep 2021)
- Export a Table view to a CSV file.
- Several Data Grid enhancements. - see here
- Panel View scrollbar enhancements
- Custom quarters on timeline and several enhancements for the "X Axis" label tooltips.
- In the view options, the widget parameters have been moved to their own tab (this makes it easier to mix widget views with existing views).
- Widget views send all widget parameters by default (this makes it easier to start using a widget view).
- Widget view cogs moved to top right and remain clickable even when hide option is selected. (this makes it possible to hide the cog, without needing to edit the widget url to turn it back on).
- Fixed an issue where Multiple value Custom Image attributes are not being copied over when uploading or copying a story.
- Fixed an issue where Multiple value Custom Image attribute positions not being saved.
- Fixed an issue where after creation of a new Table View the "Edit Table columns" dialog is not shown.
- Fixed an issue for Multiple values where you can't show the Text and Image at the same time.
- Fixed an issue for Panels where the Attribute label is slightly cut off in some cases.
v9.7.0916 (Released: 16 Sep 2021)
- Fixed an issue where the Panel View won't close if there is only 1 panel visible.
- Fixed an issue where hiding the selected Panel does not remove the associated placeholder.
- Fixed an issue with taking screenshot of a Panel view when the Theme is set to "Light Foreground" .
- Panel placeholder should be hidden when only 1 Panel is visible.
v9.7.0915 (Released: 15 Sep 2021)
- Item panel view (exploded view) has been improved to retain panel positions between selections. We have improved the placeholder for the open panel so that its title and colour are visible; along with small fixes to improve stability.
- The Timeline view will now, where applicable, show year labels in 1 year increments rather than 5 or 10.
- Fixed an issue where a user could not sort or resize the Table View column headers.
- Fixed an issue of not being able to edit the Enterprise Filter's "Advanced" tab.
- Fixed an issue with submitting a new Item into a Category or Attribute that has special characters in the name.
v9.7.0826 (Released: 26 Aug 2021)
- Items no longer fly in from top left if they are added to a view, but are instead faded into their new position. Additionally, the animation sequence has been improved to cater for added, deleted, filtered in, and filtered out.
- Item panel view (exploded view) has been improved to retain panel positions between selections.
v9.7.0818 (Released: 18 Aug 2021)
- 'The widget View is now available for selection from the 'Add New View' dialog'
- Fixed an issue where if the Row Height value is set on a Timeline view the value is ignored in some cases
v9.7.0813 (Released: 13 Aug 2021)
- Fixed an issue with pasting data into Sharpcloud.
v9.7.0809 (Released: 09 Aug 2021)
- New SharpCloud academy now available via the resource center
v9.7.0804 (Released: 04 Aug 2021)
- Can now add a new view from the view strip
- Fixed issue where some tooltips where appearing behind dialogs
- Fixed issue where pasting a view into the same story would only paste the items and not the view
- Fixed issue where tags on items in a pasted view do not persist after a refresh
- Fixed issue where changes to the category on the edit panel do not persist after a refresh
v9.7.0721 (Released: 21 Jul 2021)
- Widget data can now be passed to all SharpCloud view types
- Resources can now be viewed without needing to download first
- Fixed issue where multiple values are in the incorrect position when offset
- Fixed issue where the multiple values grid did not show “[deprecated]” when “Start Date [deprecated]” or “End Date [deprecated]” were selected
- Fixed issue where highlighting text when replying to a comment from the news feed could close the panel
- Fixed issue where the comments @mention dropdown does not load
- Fixed issue with where batch deleting specific attribute values via the api would delete all attribute values in the selected items
- Fixed issue where the domain is not changed on item URL resources when uploading a story from another instance
v9.7.0706 (Released: 06 Jul 2021)
- Data grid column selections are now saved by default
- Can now use “start”, “end”, “durndays” and “durnmnths” as attribute and calculated value codes
- Fixed issue where the timeline view order by dropdown would show "End Date (deprecated)" after selecting the attribute "End Date"
- Fixed issue where there was duplicate start date attributes if you have both “Start Date” and “Start Date (deprecated)” selected in the table view
- Fixed issue where a calculation using code "Start" will return the inbuilt property "start"
v9.7.0630 (Released: 30 Jun 2021)
- Start and duration have now been added back to the edit panel
- Fixed issue where the deprecated start and duration were missing from attribute panels, forms and the quick edit menu
- Fixed issue with column ordering within the datagrid when using attributes named “Start” and “Duration”
v9.7.0623 (Released: 23 Jun 2021)
- Relationships table widget is now interactive
- Started process of phasing out the built-in start date and duration
- Improved performance when sharing stories
v9.7.0617 (Released: 17 Jun 2021)
- Fixed issue where presentations would show another image from the item image panel than the image saved on the slide
v9.7.0616 (Released: 16 Jun 2021)
- Tags tab has now been removed from the data grid
- Can now select the number of columns to freeze in the relationships data grid tabs
- The list of available templates now includes templates from all the packs for the user and not just the pack of the story
- Fixed issue where in some instances there ghost items in exported presentations
- Fixed issue where presentations using images from an item panel with multiple images
- Fixed issue where relationship comments would not move when dragging the wall on a scrollable wall view
- Fixed issue when using a widget the open-item animation does not start from mouse-click location
- Fixed issue where using rounded item shapes could cut off item text
- Fixed issue where relationship lines did not connect to edges of rounded items in the item tray or radial view
- Fixed issue where changing from timeline to another grid based view persist the timeline items on screen
- Fixed issue where dragging a frozen column in the data grid could cause the scroll bar to not work
- Fixed issue where there was no indicator to show that an inherited category, attribute, calculation or tag has been selected in the story setup
- Fixed issue where opening consecutive click events adds to the end of the url instead of removing the previous one
- Fixed issue when opening the share dialog from the dashboard the story owner would be displayed as ‘username null’
v9.7.0616.2 (Released: 16 Jun 2021)
- Fixed issue where embedded views were showing the first view in the story
v9.7.0602 (Released: 02 Jun 2021)
- Select columns dialog now works with the relationships in the datagrid
- Can now reorder columns in the data grid by dragging the columns
- Datagrid no longer automatically sorts rows after data changes have been made
- Improved performance of deleting a large number of items
- Improved performance of saving on large stories
- Fixed issue where clicking on a widget did not close the view panel or the interactive filter
- Fixed issue where deleting the last view in a template breaks the top toolbar
- Fixed issue where the item tray remains blue after dragging an item into it
- Fixed issue where it was possible to paste into the datagrid for an archived story
- Fixed issue where archiving a story creates a copy instead
v9.7.0519 (Released: 19 May 2021)
- Adding different attributes, calculations or panel buttons have now combined into a single dropdown in the story setup
- Adding a different relationship attributes or calculations buttons have now combined into a single dropdown in the story setup
- Can now group by text calculation on chart via the view options
- Can now use source story on chart views and as an axis on grid views
- Items can now be ordered by source story
- Copy resource link button on the resources panel now only shows on mouse hover
- 80 character margin is no longer visible in the storage manager
- Product announcements via the resource centre will now replace the release toaster
- Fixed issue where some widgets would need refreshing after a release
- Fixed issue where buttons in the top toolbar would overlap when using a smaller window
- Fixed issue where cell values for numeric attributes with labels do not colour by label on table views
- Fixed issue where the new story guide would pop up when using the data grid on a new story
- Fixed issue where vision items appear at the top when using the roadmap view widget
v9.7.0505 (Released: 30 Apr 2021)
- “OK and Save” option now available when changing the enterprise filter
- Items and widgets removed from clipboard after 24 hours
- Updated data grid “paste” options to “Import”
- Updated choose labels to display dialog “Save” to “OK”
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to add resources when multiple items were selected
- Fixed issue where it was possible to save changes to the base or interactive filter on an inherited view
- Fixed issue where it was possible to paste widgets on inherited views
- Fixed issue where there was no filter indicator against stories when part of the enterprise filter
- Fixed issue where the “click here to load more items” toaster would not return any additional items
- Fixed issue where pasting in multiple widgets would paste them in the wrong order
v9.7.0428 (Released: 28 Apr 2021)
- Can now move story images to you own library via the image picker dialog
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to add custom images for calculation labels
- Fixed issue where calculations need to be re-run once the shared relationships have been retrieved
- Fixed issue where the default item shape in the view options was changed to square instead of category shape
- Fixed issue where the save view button is available for inherited views
- Fixed issue where if the unassigned label is unchecked the story would reload if double/right click is used to create an item
v9.7.0422 (Released: 22 Apr 2021)
- Fixed issue where images from full screen image panels would disappear
- Fixed issue where exiting a full screen panel when in presentation mode would bring back the right toolbar
- Fixed issue where creating or replacing a slide after exiting a presentation would cause an error
- Fixed issue with the reset view button spacing when using a story with edit or view permissions
- Fixed issue where the save view button appears when in the item panel mode
v9.7.0421 (Released: 21 Apr 2021)
- Item shapes can now be set at a view level via the view settings
- Can now set the shape of a specific item via the appearance tab of the edit panel
- Updated the wording and colours of the view save and cancels options in the story toolbar
- Can now set the item shape as a property in the quick edit menu
- Added API batch endpoints for creating, updating and deleting relationships
- Improved performance of API batch endpoints
- Fixed issue where select and deselect all options were not working when selecting columns for the data grid
- Fixed issue where reordering button appears to not work when selecting columns for the data grid
- Fixed issue where if in full screen panel mode the presentation toolbar is not clickable
- Fixed issue where the presentation bar is hidden if you full screen the image panel while presenting
v9.7.0414 (Released: 14 Apr 2021)
- Advanced options toggle now saves user preferences and is available in more areas
- Users now get a warning dialog when making a story public
- Images can now be pasted from the clipboard to the image library
- Improved row/column filtering behaviour and wording for grid views
- Removed “Add shared item” if a story is not part of an enterprise solution
- Removed inherited items/relationships and shared items data grid tabs if a story is not part of an enterprise solution
- Fixed issue where labels without colours appear to be not active in the condensed filter
- Fixed issue where the data grid category tabs would duplicate when switching between the story, inherited and shared item tabs
v9.7.0409 (Released: 09 Apr 2021)
- Fixed issue where the content within a rich text panel was too zoomed in
v9.7.0407 (Released: 07 Apr 2021)
- Behaviour of clicking on a label in the condensed filter drop up is now the same as normal filters
- Amended condensed filters drop up check/uncheck options to a select all checkbox
- Added indicator to condensed filter labels when the label is set as the item border or background
- Added clear and reset filter options to individual labels within the interactive filter context menu
- Can now navigate to the choose labels to display dialog via the interactive filter context menu
- Added save/cancel buttons to the choose labels to display dialog
- Content within rich text panels now scale with screen size
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to manually reorder items in the layer view
- Right/double clicking to create an item on a layer view will be positioned correctly when manually ordering items
- Fixed issue where rich text or resource panels would not scroll when full screen
- Fixed issue where the y axis on a layer view flickers when stack direction set to horizontal and quick filters are used
- Fixed issue where using the base filter on a text attribute would crash the view if there are no results
v9.7.0324 (Released: 24 Mar 2021)
- Improved the appearance of forms when set as default for the view
- Improved performance of check all and uncheck all when using condensed filters
- Added API batch endpoints for creating and deleting tags
- Fixed issue where If the 'allow new labels to be added to this list automatically' option is turned off then the filter checkboxes stop working
- Fixed issue where a view was not scaled correctly when moving between condensed and non-condensed filters
- Fixed issue where the filter checkbox was not visible if the attribute set to background colour and the label has no colour
- Fixed issue where changing a widget’s layer would make it visible even if that layers visibility is off
- Fixed issue where tag group dropdown was black when using a custom form background colour
- Fixed issue where lower part of forms would remain dark themed when used in a new window
- Fixed issue where Item appearance images not showing for numeric attributes when updated via query connect or the data grid
- Fixed issue where highlighting relationships crashes the browser when used on a view with a filtered text calculated value with labels
- Fixed issue where URLs on attribute panels would get terminated on special characters
v9.7.0324.2 (Released: 24 Mar 2021)
- Fixed issue where views would not load if they contained items appearance images for list attributes
v9.7.0315 (Released: 15 Mar 2021)
- Fixed issue where calculated values where being detected as being changed when they had not
v9.7.0310 (Released: 10 Mar 2021)
- Widget view is now out of beta
- Condensed filters right click menu has been moved to the filter labels drop up
- Added API batch endpoints for creating, updating and deleting attributes values
- Can now download all stories in a team from the team admin options
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to open the context menu from top half of screen
- Fixed issue where exporting a view without the item tray visible would cut off the x axis
- Fixed issue where pasting in multiple new labels only the last one is created
- Fixed issue where timeline view relationship dot is in incorrect position once relationship is created
- Fixed issue where rounded timeline bars behaved as squares when drawing a relationship
v9.7.0304 (Released: 04 Mar 2021)
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to sign in using internet explorer
v9.7.0303 (Released: 03 Mar 2021)
- Interactive filters can now be condensed to save screen space
- Items can now be set to different shapes depending on their category
- It is now possible to colour items by the owner of the item
- Can now assign a calculated value to a group, like with attributes
- Can now exclude a calculated value from a category, like with attributes
- Improved the efficiency of calculations by only running for included categories where possible
- Updated the calculated values help link in the story setup
- Updated the calculations listed in the item/relationships tabs in the story setup
- Moved the help icon on the dashboard to the bottom right
- New button added to the resource panel that will copy a resource url to the clipboard
- Updated Styling of the table view
- Added a carrot for border and background colour next to the interactive filter titles
- Fixed issue when editing calculations the character position of the caret does not update when using the left/right arrows
- Fixed issue where relationship calculated value definition does not show unless you have more than one
- Fixed issue where duplicating items on views with a filtered calculated value would cause the view to crash
- Fixed issue where setting date calculated values on both the x and y axis would cause the view to crash
- Fixed issue when first opening up the story set up the included in column contains 0
- Fixed issue where highlighting text in the quick edit menu would close the menu
- Fixed issue where the item name was not highlighted in the quick edit menu when using double click to create
- Fixed issue where copying a story would not copy the quick edit menu settings
- Fixed issue when using the quick edit menu a numeric attribute would be copied from a previously edited item
- Fixed issue where the relationship toolbar could appear behind an annotation
- Fixed issue where sorting items by date in the table view did not work correctly across years
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to create relationships on a scrollable timeline view
- Fixed issue where using enter to autofill when editing item appearance text did not work correctly
- Fixed issue where pasting dates in the format DD.MM.YYYY were being recognised as a number
- Fixed issue where existing data sources would not load
- Fixed issue where sharing a story to multiple emails would not always create invites
- Fixed issue where sharing to a new user with edit or admin permissions would set users permissions to view
v9.7.0217 (Released: 17 Feb 2021)
- New GETRELATIONSHIPVALUE function which can get an array of relationship attribute values
- New STDEV function which can calculate the standard deviation of an array of numbers
- Enterprise Designer now has horizontal and vertical scrollbars
- Clicking on item comment bubble now opens the comment panel
- Text attributes within a panel can be expanded while editing
- The category name has been removed from the item view panel
- Rich text panel text size is now consistent when viewing or editing the panel
- Can now select a column to use as ‘External ID’ for Excel datasources
- Error messages for calculations are now presented in a table
- Fixed issue where the annotation panel setting would retain the label colour of the previously selected smart zone
- Fixed issue where the plunger would not show for numeric attribute in the attribute panel
- Fixed issue where changing the item text in the view settings would not highlight the ok button
- Fixed issue where selecting an option from the active/recent stories dropdown would close the launchpad
- Fixed issue where it was possible to add an item from the context menu when in the item panel view
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to click a link in a rich text panel without holding ctrl
v9.7.0205 (Released: 05 Feb 2021)
- Now possible to get inherited attributes and categories using the public API
- Changed 'order icons by' to 'order items by' in the view settings
- Fixed issue where the comment panel was not scrollable
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to copy table data
- Fixed issue where the rich text panel edit dropdowns would appear behind the item panels
- Fixed issue where peeking into an item via the search dialog would open the item behind the dialog
- Fixed issue where the active user panel would not refresh if a story was opened using the launch pad
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to remove a smart zone property after it had been set to category
- Fixed issue where the context menu would sometimes open when items were added from the edit panel
v9.7.0203 (Released: 03 Feb 2021)
- Fixed issue where items created via the edit panel were not being selected
v9.7.0201 (Released: 01 Feb 2021)
- Items can now be created with a double click or via context menu, click here for more information.
- Item quick editing is available from the context menu with customisable fields, click here for more information.
- New relationship creation mode, click here for more information.
- Widgets can now act as smart zones, click here for more information.
- New active users panel with activity icons on items, click here for more information.
- Users can now duplicate items by holding ctrl while dragging an item, click here for more information.
- Updated the basic story template
- Save and cancel view changes buttons are now part of top toolbar
- Like/dislike added to the context menu
- Items can now be selected without opening the item
- The default user image now contains the users initials
- The view unlock state can now be saved for each view
- Activity and Comment panels now filter for the selected item
- ‘Add as new’ view option now creates the view beneath the current view in the view strip
- Updated in-product guides and support
- Fixed issue where comments would sometimes get added to the story and not the item
- Fixed issue where using the ‘peek into item’ function would open the item twice
- Fixed instances of incorrect positions of the icon and colour picker
- Fixed issue where loading a story would fail after signing in
- Fixed various button layouts within the edit panel
- Fixed various issues when using touch
v9.6.0113 (Released: 13 Jan 2021)
- Feature tracking (via Pendo) enabled to improve product development
v9.5.1215 (Released: 15 Dec 2020)
- Fixed issue where the new release notification would return after being dismissed
v9.5.1214 (Released: 14 Dec 2020)
- Customers are invited to offer feedback on their experience with SharpCloud via our 2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey
v9.5.1207 (Released: 07 Dec 2020)
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to embed SharpCloud stories into Microsoft Teams
v9.5.1027 (Released: 27 Oct 2020)
- Fixed issue where story images were missing from the SharpCloud desktop app
- Fixed issue where the Fullscreen button was not working in the SharpCloud desktop app
- Fixed issue where the loading spinner would remain indefinitely in the SharpCloud desktop app
- Fixed issue where @ mentions were not working from the mobile site
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to suppress views or the story header in the mobile site
- Fixed issue where setting the ‘Selected form’ in the view options would revert back to none
- Fixed issue where expanding the rows on a work breakdown structure would remove the buttons from the y axis
- Fixed issue where pasting data into the data grid would cause errors
v9.5.1022 (Released: 22 Oct 2020)
- Fixed issue where item images would not show when adding shared items
- Fixed issue where the tooltip in the story setup was not readable
- Fixed issue where it was possible to deselect inherited global panels
- Fixed issue where the shift scroll zoom for scrollable wall views was not working
v9.5.1014 (Released: 14 Oct 2020)
- Screenshotting a view now copies the image to the clipboard
- Stories can now be created from samples in another pack
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to embed a view into powerpoint
- Fixed issue where the auto background image of a grid view would not load if the Y axis is set to none
- Fixed issue where opening an item while a form is open would clear the form
- Fixed issue where having a timeline marker start/end value is a calculated value with labels would cause the view to not load
- Fixed issue where pasting items with the published column into the data grid did not create the items
v9.5.1008 (Released: 08 Oct 2020)
- Opening items from the search dialog now scrolls the view to the item if present while in the list, timeline and table views
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to add relationships while the edit panel was open
- Fixed issue where the data grid resources tab scrollbar was missing
- Fixed issue where the item panel colour would change to black
- Fixed issue where the calendar would sometimes repeat days of the week
- Fixed issue where some view button drop down options were not disabled for archived stories
- Fixed issue where in some instances the loading spinner would remain indefinitely
- Fixed issue where some label colours were not able to be set within the story set up
v9.5.1002 (Released: 02 Oct 2020)
- First time SharpCloud users will now be granted a trial licence when a story has been shared with them
- Fixed issue where opening the interactive filter labels dialog appears to delete all of the colours from relationship attributes
- Fixed issue where navigating to a story with lesser permissions appears to retain the permission level of the originating story
- Fixed issue where the view panel header buttons were still visible when emulating edit or view permissions
- Fixed issue where item text was not visible in the 3D view
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to change the story image using the image picker
- Fixed issue where the image picker search could not be reset after the dialog was closed
- Fixed issue where toolbars would become visible once a presentation is stopped
v9.5.0930 (Released: 30 Sep 2020)
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to load views for stories with no calculated values
v9.5.0929 (Released: 29 Sep 2020)
- Fixed issue where in some instances calculations are not triggered when moving from an enterprise view to a non-enterprise view
- Fixed issue where empty cells would get filled with preceding values when pasting out data from a table view
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to open comments or items via the dashboard or launchpad
- Fixed issue where the emulation mode URL would be incorrect when changing between views
v9.5.0924 (Released: 24 Sep 2020)
- Fixed issue where label changes made in the story setup dialog were being lost
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to close the story image picker
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to navigate to another item via the relationship panel
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to group by list attributes on enterprise views
- Fixed issue where the full screen icon in some instances would not render
v9.5.0923 (Released: 23 Sep 2020)
- Fixed issue where resources and resource URLs were being removed while using the data grid
- Fixed issue where tags with groups could not be added to items via the data grid
- Fixed issue where pasting out data which contained returns from the data grid would be copied into multiple cells
- Fixed issue of attributes within the edit panel showing wrong values when scrolling
v9.5.0922 (Released: 21 Sep 2020)
- A number of small changes to improve accessibility
- Fixed issue where the timeline view slider would be in an incorrect position when using IE11
- Fixed issue where is was not possible to export views when using IE11
- Fixed issue where the relationship data grid paste window was not visible when using IE11
- Fixed issue where the view image could not be updated from the image picker
- Fixed issue where the view strip toolbar was always visible
- Fixed issue where chart labels would in some instance be displayed as “undefined”
- Fixed issue where dynamic item attributes appear to be editable when they are not
- Fixed issue where is was not possible to save multiple attribute groupings within the story setup
- Fixed issue where setting a resource to be shown on the panel would duplicate the resource
v9.5.0918 (Released: 18 Sep 2020)
- Fixed issue where relationship calculated value label colours could not be saved
- Fixed issue where the secondary chart totals were not being calculated
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to remove tags via the tag panel
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to scroll through a large number of notifications
- Fixed issue where making changes to the 3D view would cause the loading spinner to flash
- Fixed formatting of date attributes within an attribute panel
- Fixed formatting of the colour attributes within story setup
- Fixed formatting of enterprise item attributes within the edit panel
v9.5.0917 (Released: 17 Sep 2020)
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to add existing resources or resource tags to items
- Fixed issue where linking a timeline marker to an item would crash the view
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to refresh your credentials while using data sources
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to sync using existing data sources
- Fixed issue where closing the data source dialog while a new un-synced data source is in the list would crash the dialog
- Fixed issue where voting on an item would cause an error
- Fixed issue where there was an error while opening an item with votes
- Fixed relationship attributes not rendering correctly in the configure base or interactive filter dialogs
- Fixed issue where icons were missing within the view strip
- Fixed issue where changing the view icon does not update on the view strip until a refresh
- Fixed issue where pins where not clickable on the map view
- Fixed issue where calculated value label colours would not save
v9.5.0916 (Released: 16 Sep 2020)
- Fixed issue where Data Sources would not load
- Fixed issue where there was no scrollbar for Sharepoint list in Data Sources
- Fixed issue where toolbars remained visible when embedding SharpCloud views
v9.5.0915 (Released: 15 Sep 2020)
- Fixed issue where using timeline markers would cause timeline view to not load
- Fixed issue where calculated values with labels could not be set as group by within a column view
v9.5.0914 (Released: 14 Sep 2020)
- It is now possible to screenshot or export views and presentations to PPT or PDF directly from the browser. Click here for more information on exporting views or click here for more information on exporting presentations.
- The context menu in the timeline view now has to the option to best fit all of the visible items
- Enterprise views can be easily identified by hovering over the view icon on the left side
- Users can now navigate directly to the manage forms dialog via the form menu options
- Improved access to sample stories when creating a new story
- Fixed issue where enterprise items were not being populated on form “Related to” fields
- Fixed issue where users were not being redirected to the dashboard when trying to access a story they do not have permissions for
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to update the SharpCloud Desktop App
- Fixed issue where global panels on inherited/shared items disappear from the template story when creating an archive of the child story
- Fixed an issue where the context menu was not accessible from the 3D view
v9.4.0910 (Released: 10 Sep 2020)
- Fixed issue where the “Allow Sharing Outside Pack” pack option in some instances would cause stories not to open.
v9.4.0903 (Released: 03 Sep 2020)
- Fixed a bug where if users save the story setup at the same time, on some occasions it causes data loss.
- Fixed a bug where copying a story does not retain the relationship panel filter settings.
v9.4.0820 (Released: 20 Aug 2020)
- Fixed issue where using multiple “Related To” filters in some instances would return the incorrect number of items.
v9.4.0817 (Released: 17 Aug 2020)
- Fixed issue where retrieving a form that contained "Related To" fields would return more than the necessary number of items.
v9.4.0812 (Released: 12 Aug 2020)
- Fixed issue where the related items interactive filter was being incorrectly applied.
v9.4.0804 (Released: 04 Aug 2020)
- Fixed issue where access to a story in an expired pack was restricted even if the user had a valid licence.
v9.4.0730 (Released: 30 Jul 2020)
- Fixed issue where date values in excel were being treated as numbers when loaded using Data Sources
v9.4.0721 (Released: 21 Jul 2020)
- Internal API improvements
v9.4.0717 (Released: 17 Jul 2020)
- SharpCloud contacts are now included in the share dialog email suggestions
- Fixed issue where trying to display calculated values based on dates on a timeline view would cause errors in some instances
v9.4.0710 (Released: 10 Jul 2020)
- New version of the SharpCloud Desktop App is now available to download, click here for more information
- Improved visibility of previous item and next item arrows when using the Dark Foreground theme
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to scroll the widget right side panel while annotations were multiselected
- Fixed issue where double clicking on multiselected annotations would cause them to become transparent
- Fixed issue where the share tab is not visible while emulating permissions if “Allow anyone to share” option was selected
- Fixed issue where users with Viewer licences could share if the “Allow anyone to share” option was selected
- Fixed issue where users with Viewer licences could access the deleted stories page via the URL
v9.4.0703 (Released: 02 Jul 2020)
- Updated the mobile version of SharpCloud for Directory Viewers and Individual Viewers
- The option to make story admins as co-owners is now selected by default for new stories
- When creating Teams or Directories the pack selection now only contains full licence packs
v9.4.0701 (Released: 01 Jul 2020)
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to search the “Teams & Directories” tab on the dashboard
- Fixed issue where the timeline view arrow sizes would increase if the Y-axis width was increased
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to use the embed code for a word document within an annotation
- Fixed issue where the ownership tab of the share dialog would be in an incorrect format
v9.4.0630 (Released: 30 Jun 2020)
- Introduction of the Individual Viewer and Directory Viewer licence types, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Combining the small business and enterprise user roles
- Retiring of free viewer accounts, any accounts active since 1 January 2020 will be upgraded automatically to Individual Viewer
- Viewer licence types can no longer comment on stories
- Within the story setup options story owners can now allow admins to copy, download, publish, and transfer ownership of stories
- Directory admins now have an option to allow users to publish directly to a directory
- Relationships can now be added for multiselected items via the context menu
- Dashboard “Community” tab renamed to “Teams & Directories”
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to access “Related To” items for anonymous forms
- Fixed issue where new annotations would be created behind other annotations
- Fixed issue where dragging multiple items onto a wall with no wall attributes would create multiple wall attributes
v9.3.0611 (Released: 11 Jun 2020)
- Wall views are now scrollable, click here for more information.
- Story owners can now receive email notifications for items created via a form, click here for more information.
- The tab button can now be used to select a user when using @mentions
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to reference wall attributes in calculated values
- Fixed issue where copying multiple items would not copy the wall attributes
- Fixed issue where the compare view would not correctly map the y axis for multiple values
- Fixed issue where null values were not handled correctly within the AVG function
v9.2.0521 (Released: 21 May 2020)
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to edit a global panel from the story setup dialog
v9.2.0428 (Released: 28 Apr 2020)
- Fixed issue where while in emulated viewer mode it was possible to save changes to markers and margins
- Fixed issue where moving a story to a team would encode special characters in the story name
- Fixed issue where the delete key would not work correctly while in the relationships tab of the data grid
- Fixed issue where users would not be shown the correct dialog if creating a relationship which already exists using the data grid
- Fixed issue where resolving errors within the data grid paste dialog would not register as resolved
- Fixed the layout of the edit profile menu when using IE11
- Fixed format of the “Un-publish” button within the edit panel for story editors
v9.2.0416 (Released: 16 Apr 2020)
- Fixed issue where inherited form permissions do not follow the permission of the child story if set as the default form for a view or inherited view
v9.2.0414 (Released: 14 Apr 2020)
- Fixed position of the "Create new item" and "Add shared item" buttons on the attribute tab of the edit item panel
- Fixed issue where the TOARRAY function fails to run when referencing an attribute with special characters
v9.2.0408 (Released: 08 Apr 2020)
- New usedincount property which returns the number of stories an item has been shared in
- New TOARRAY function which converts string values to an array
- Column charts now allow “Group by” for text attributes and text calculated values
- Multiple values can now be ordered from the multiple values dialog within the view options
- “Name to display” column is now always visible when scrolling to the right in global panel settings
- QR codes generated for forms have now been simplified
- Ability to @mention within a public gallery story is now limited to users who have access via explicit share, implicit team permission or a private directory
- Now possible to get resources from a story using the public API
- Fixed issue where it was possible to edit inherited form names and descriptions from within the child story
- Fixed issue where selected tag groups fields would not save when using the manage forms dialog
- Inherited form permissions now match a user’s permissions within the child story
- Fixed issue within the customise form dialog where the submit and update buttons would not change in the form preview
- Fixed issue where not all form fields are cleared after submission
- Fixed issue where not all form fields are updated when switching between items
- Fixed issue where the form field picker does not save if you add a “Related to” field with no items
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to upload or archive a story containing shared items from a story which has been filtered out in the source story filter
- Fixed issue where the custom item appearance settings were not fully copied when copying a story
- Improved the value difference detection when editing multiple items
- Fixed issue where deleting a view not currently selected would select the deleted view
- Fixed issue when saving relationship date attribute values from different time zones in the data grid
- Fixed issue within the 3D view where “Reverse Depth Axis” view setting was not being applied to categories
v9.2.0325 (Released: 25 Mar 2020)
- QR codes can now be generated for form URLs, click here for more information.
- The manage forms dialog now contains links to the template story for any inherited forms
- Fixed issue where it was possible to submit empty “Related To” fields even if the field is set to required within the form.
v9.2.0324 (Released: 24 Mar 2020)
- Form aesthetics can now be customised from the manage form dialog, click here for more information.
- Team icons are now visible within the share settings when transferring a story to a team
- Items listed in the “Related To” field within a form are now in alphabetical order
- Fixed issue where updates to a story would remove unsubmitted item edits being made using a form
- Fixed issue where deleting a form would delete any unsaved common fields in other forms
- Fixed issue where the item list for related to fields would not correctly display special characters
- Fixed issue where the clear button on a pop out form would remove the edit existing items and create new items options
- Fixed issue where the clear button on a form would not actually clear the fields
- Fixed issue where empty “Related To” fields would be removed once the form is saved
- Fixed issue where form fields would be missing if all items in an enterprise view had not yet loaded
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to archive a story containing an inherited view with annotations
- Fixed issue where not all checked users were included as team admins when creating a team
- Fixed issue where dates entered in a local time zone can be out by a day when loaded from another time zone
- Fixed format of profile pictures on comment emails
v9.2.0306 (Released: 06 Mar 2020)
- Text size for widgets now scale with the view height instead of the height of the widget itself
- Fixed issue where positions of items in the wall view were lower than expected
- Fixed issue where in some instances it was not possible to click between overlapping widgets
v9.2.0305 (Released: 05 Mar 2020)
- The aspect ratios of views can now be fixed at the story level or for each individual view, click here for more information.
- New in app notification when a new SharpCloud release is available
- When opening a story with no wall attributes for a wall view there will now be an option to repair
- Changing a story image from the story setup options now opens the icon picker
- Fixed issue where pasting copied table data containing carriage returns would not be formatted correctly
- Fixed issue in the column view where splitting bars by more than one value would display an error
- Fixed issue where a deleted attribute could not be removed from the interactive filter label settings
- Fixed alignment of relationships in the radial view when viewed as a presentation slide
- Fixed issue where allow new labels for a calculated value would unexpectedly remove items from the view
v9.2.0226 (Released: 26 Feb 2020)
- Secondary charts can be ordered by a different value to the primary chart, click here for more information on the column view or click here for more information on the donut view.
- Added the ability to select multiple labels within the interactive filter using shift and click
- Improved the performance of interactive filters
- Fixed issue where switching between portrait and landscape mode would not always swap between the mobile and desktop versions of SharpCloud
v9.2.0221 (Released: 21 Feb 2020)
- Using @everyone now also notifies those that have access via a directory, click here for more information.
- Improved the legibility of long item names by introducing line breaks for more characters
- Fixed issue where item attributes could not be created on internet explorer
- Fixed issue where touch was not working within the chart views
- Fixed issue where pasting multiple new attribute labels in the data grid would cause only the first label to be added
- Fixed issue where the footer of the 'View Setup' dialog would collapse for users with view permission
v9.2.0215 (Released: 14 Feb 2020)
- Wall view positions have now been converted to a new type of item attribute
- Fixed issue where an additional label was being created when ‘>’ label is already present in the pasted data
- Fixed issue where it was possible to create labels in non-sequential order
- Empty stories will no longer contain default panels
- Fixed issue where forms did not allow for a hidden and required field with a default value of zero
- Fixed issue where updating the related to field in one form would impact another form
- Fixed issue where deleting a category would not remove the relevant related to field from forms
- Relationship comment click events to the same instance of SharpCloud no longer open in a new tab
v9.1.0205 (Released: 05 Feb 2020)
- Reverted "Users are now notified of any unsaved changes when closing the story setup dialog" from v9.1.0203
- Removed close button from 'Story Setup' dialog to prevent users from accidentally closing the dialog without saving changes.
v9.1.0204 (Released: 04 Feb 2020)
- Fixed issue where annotations that embed SharpCloud stories were not updating correctly
v9.1.0203 (Released: 03 Feb 2020)
- Story owners and admins can now view story analytics from the activity panel
- Users can now add click events to relationship comments
- User can now @mention different groups of users who have access to a story
- The unassigned label is now included by default within the interactive filter
- Users are now notified of any unsaved changes when closing the story setup dialog
- Replying to a user’s comment now automatically @mentions that user within the comment
- Users now have the option to ensure milestones are top of bars in the timeline view
- Where there is only an image within an attribute panel the image will now fill the panel
- The presentation toolbar can now be moved around
- The presentation slide export capture timer has been amended to equal the slide duration setting
- Presentation toolbar is now hidden when exporting to PowerPoint
- Annotations now have a flag so they can be hidden while in mobile view
- Using a URL string to load only the first view and also suppress the SharpCloud headers can now be done in mobile view
- Forms on the dashboard now have a link to the source story from the context menu
- Resolved issue where opening the filter dialog would move previous min and max date settings
- Fixed issue where panels on shared items were not being shown
- Fixed issue where forms in some instances would not allow submission of “0”
- Fixed issue where custom attribute names were being overwritten when opening the manage form dialog
- Fixed issue where the attribute names within a form would not update when changed in the story setup
- Resolved issue where deleting an attribute set in a column chart view would cause the view options to no longer open
- Pasting dates to create labels now correctly calculates the last label in the series
- Removed unnecessary double scrollbars within the dialog when editing labels
- Fixed issue where filling down relationship list attributes values created individual tags for each attribute value
- Inherited relationships within the data grid no longer contain local attributes
- Improved text visibility of those labels and items with backgrounds set to no colour
- Fixed issue where text did not resize when going from smaller view icon to larger icon in relationship view
- Fixed issue where the view title and the view total by text could become hidden by the top toolbar
v9.1.0120 (Released: 20 Jan 2020)
- Fixed issue where adding a SharpCloud story as a resource would act as a click event on the item
- Fixed issue where making changes to an inherited panel in a child story could delete the panel within the template story
v9.1.0117 (Released: 17 Jan 2020)
- Fixed issue where creating an item via a form would not save the submitted attribute values
- Fixed issue when the "related to" field within a form would provide a limited set of data while creating a relationship
v9.1.0116 (Released: 16 Jan 2020)
- Stories can now be archived by story owners
- Panels have been simplified and additional panel types added
- Relationships can now be created via a form
- Items are now listed alphabetically within dropdown lists in a form
- Within a form where a field is set to required and hidden it now requires a default value to be set
- Text attributes filtering now has the options to filter using Starts With and Ends With
- Pasting resource URLs into the data grid now warns that new items will be created if a match isn’t found
- The date format dd/mm/yyyy can now used for relationship date attributes within the data grid
- Fixed issue where the Y-axis was not being redrawn correctly when using filter labels to hide empty rows
- Resolved issue where it was not possible to open a copied enterprise story which had the source story labels selected
- Fixed issue where the removal of a label for a numeric attribute caused the view to stop working
- Fixed issue when filtering out one of two numeric attribute labels did not fill view with remaining items
- Resolved issue within the story set up were it not possible to set a minimum value greater than 0
- Fixed rare instances where the relationship insights panel would crash
- Special characters are no longer encoded when submitted via a form
- Fixed issue where the Duration of enterprise items were not being saved if moved within a timeline view
- Resolved not being able to group and split by numeric attributes with label within a chart
- Fixed issue where including the published column in data being pasted into the data grid caused an error
- Notification panel no longer scrolls to the top when another user accesses the same story
- Fixed issue where requests via the API for tags were not working
v9.0.1219 (Released: 19 Dec 2019)
- Resolved issue where in some instances users were not able to use @mentions.
v9.0.1218 (Released: 18 Dec 2019)
- Forms can now be inherited from a story template
- @mentions can now be used within comments to trigger a notification to a user that has access to the story
- Existing forms can now be duplicated from within the ‘manage forms’ dialog.
- Additional restrictions can be placed on the items allowed to be edited by a form.
- Label colours can now be auto generated for relationship attributes and calculated values.
- Numeric attributes within an attribute panel now show the label as well as the value.
- Within the table view the back ground colour is now set to the label colour for numeric attributes.
- When creating a team or directory the user is defaulted to the team admin.
- Now a team admin can delete a team by removing all members and stories from a team.
- Fit to screen is no longer the default for views when in presentation mode.
- Various dialogs upgraded to the new version on the SharpCloud UI.
- The classic version of SharpCloud has now been turned off.
- Annotations were still selectable after moving to another right side panel.
- UI was unresponsive when deselecting items while creating relationships.
- Comments were not visible when in the story while in mobile view.
- It was not possible to link to another instance of SharpCloud as a click event.
- A form could not be updated where there was a hidden required field with a default value.
- Switching from the share tab within the share dialog would erase the email address and optional message.
- Numeric attributes with labels are now included in the background colour selection within the view options.
- Numeric attributes without labels have been removed from the custom image options.
- Table views rows no longer fill the screen where ‘Best fit’ has not been selected within the view options.
- ‘Published’ options have been removed from the interactive filter dialog.
- Removed the option to add resource tag without a tag name.
- No longer able to paste item, relationship or resource tags without a tag name.
- No longer able to save the story setup with blank tag names.
- Item appearance custom image properties were not persisting when copying a story.
- Deleted stories no longer appear as a recent story on the dashboard.
v9.0.1206 (Released: 06 Dec 2019)
- Fixed an issue where the story toolbar would be shown by default for embedded SharpCloud content
- Fixed an issue where the content of a Rich-text Panel would be rendered incorrectly
v9.0.1204 (Released: 04 Dec 2019)
- Internal admin improvements
v9.0.1203 (Released: 03 Dec 2019)
- Free or anonymous viewers no longer have visibility of the team name within the story header
- Could not select and copy “who has access?” user permission data from the share dialog
- It was not possible to remove an individual numeric attribute with labels from the advance filter
v9.0.1127 (Released: 27 Nov 2019)
- Embedded views were not loading on all supported browsers
- Using ‘Multiple Values’ within an interactive filter resulted in view not returning correct items
- Zero values entered via the edit panel for numeric attributes were set to null within the data grid
- Presentation bar buttons were clickable while the bar was hidden
v9.0.1122 (Released: 22 Nov 2019)
- Annotations now have additional layering and alignment options.
- Increased the loading speed of embedded views.
- Improved wording for related items options within the base filter and the context menus.
- When using a phone or tablet you can now force SharpCloud to load the desktop site even when in portrait mode.
- When first loading a story the background transparency setting was not being applied.
- Text resizing improvements when using attributes within the item name.
- Tags were not scrollable on the interactive filters.
- The new story confirmation dialog has been amended to fit longer story names.
- The Teams Admin button within a team is now positioned correctly.
- Owner names now display correctly within the interactive filter.
- Items can now be selected and deselected when it is positioned in front of an annotation.
- Global panels can be deleted even if they have been sorted within the story set up options.
- Disabled the ‘Included In’ option for inherited attributes.
- Deleting a category that has been used in the ‘included in’ option caused issues when copying and uploading a story or pack.
- Hiding empty rows/columns does not affect the Items in the Story if it has Multiple Values set.
- Correction of the item animations within the table view.
- Best fit option within a table view caused items to appear outside of visible screen.
- Incorrect item positions when hiding rows for numeric values within a timeline view.
- Right toolbar overlapping content for free viewers.
- Tag groups were not accessible by anonymous viewers.
- Calculated values were not being updated when a story received an external update.
- Duplicating an Item now also copies the original items relationships.
- Presentation toolbar now disappears after playing a presentation.
v9.0.1114 (Released: 14 Nov 2019)
- Story owners or story admins can now view a story from the perspective of another role type
- Users are now able to include a link to the search dialog within an annotation using the click event function
- Within the map view users can now choose not to have item text displayed unless when hovering over the item icon.
- Allowing anonymous viewers to open the search dialog by pressing Alt+Q.
- Amended the story header to now include the team name as well as the story name.
- The copy story confirmation dialog is now larger and more legible.
- When changing items within the in context view it now removes old relationship comment labels.
- Removed the option to save and close changes to the view margins for certain permission roles.
- Free viewers are now able to access the “Filter out related items” option in the view context menu.
- Free viewers are able to use the "All(Local)","All(Enterprise)", and "All" filter buttons within the radial view.
- Removal of the SharpCloud V9 popup message.
V9.0.1104 (Released: 04 Nov 2019)
- Users can now update location attributes for multi selected items.
- Comments and attribute values on relationships can now be made visible on the view and in context relationship view.
- Users can now save item image positions within the view options.
- Users can now set the related to items quick filter from the right click context menu.
- Added back permission level and "t" icon next to story name.
- Story description has been added for the Story Tooltip.
- The results of numeric calculated values are no longer rounded.
- Min and Max functions now ignore null or undefined values in an array.
- Improved detection of dates and numbers within the Min and Max functions.
- Auto addition of brackets for the RELATEDITEMS function.
- Consistent use of the thousand comma separator for numeric values.
- “All (Enterprise)” option within the radial view no longer resets the base filter.
- “All (Enterprise)” option now fully resets the Enterprise filter within the new user interface.
- Resolved issue where removal of a quick filter did not actually remove the attribute from the list correctly.
- Corrected error when trying to add a previously removed shared item.
- Uploading of an empty story no longer reports an error.
v9.0.1025 (Released: 25 Oct 2019)
- The help button on the dashboard now has the option to go to the Academy,Knowledge Base, and the Support Ticket sites.
- Embedded forms in an annotation now show scrollbars if they do not fit.
- Various text resizing issues fixed.
- Story auto-color and auto-generate buttons are not available for use on inherited attributes and calculated values in the story setup.
- The Auto generate label function for calculated values now generates labels based on all items in the story not just in the current view.
v9.0.1017 (Released: 17 Oct 2019)
- Made improvements to auto-rotating logic in the 3D view
- Added option to edit the item color for multiple items.
- In the interactive filter and the "Choose source story labels to display" dialog, the labels are now alphabetically ordered for source story.
- Source story is colored in the filter dialogs and in the "Choose source story labels to display" dialog.
- Auto-color for attribute and calculated value labels now creates more differentiated colors.
- Better interactive filter wrapping when there is not enough labels to fill 2 lines.
- Fixed unsupported pseudo names for filter labels
- Various text resizing fixes.
- Fixed an error when you set multiple values then related to in the interactive filter.
- Fixed dynamic relationships not showing for inherited items when opening an enterprise view for the first time.
- Various table view fixes.
- Fixed for multi editing not showing "Show active in category" in the edit panel.
- Fixed filtering logic for non-attributes and relationship attributes.
- Fixed icon picker not showing for calculated values in the story setup.
- Fixed filtering logic for non-attributes and relationship attributes.
- Fixed for "Related to" in the "Choose labels to display" the check all button won't enables the unassigned label.
v9.0.1008 (Released: 08 Oct 2019)
- Fixed an issue where the text within items would be very small when the browser zoom is set below 100%
- Fixed an issue where the labels in the interactive filter would be rendered incorrectly when the source story filter is being displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the text for axes labels would render incorrectly.
v9.0.1007 (Released: 07 Oct 2019)
- Anonymous users should now be able to access public stories in the classic version again.
- Calculated values without labels are no longer visible in the configure quick filter labels dialog.
v9.0.1004 (Released: 04 Oct 2019)
- Video not working link added to "V9 message" dialog.
- Text for the 4th step in the 'new story' guide has been updated.
- Labels in "Choose labels to display" dialog for "Related to" are now ordered alphabetically.
- Axis text has been fixed while zoomed in a browser.
- Alternating column colours has been fixed on light theme.
- Migrating in Enterprise Designer has been fixed.
v9.0.1003 (Released: 03 Oct 2019)
- The UI of SharpCloud has been redesigned and upgraded.
- SharpCloud stories now have a new and improved layout.
- Significant upgrades have been made to presentations, filtering, the datagrid and story dialogues.
- For more information on the new UI, read the SharpCloud blog here: https://www.sharpcloud.com/?hs_preview=cEcexhsW-14309803549 or watch our introductory video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g7sLLepcIg